- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Bodylastics Stackable MAX Tension XT Premium Resistance Bands Set Includes 6 of Our BEST Quality Anti-Snap Exercise Bands, Heavy Duty Components: Anchors/Handles/Ankle Straps, a Bag and User Manual
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 14 PCS Max XT Set - This Resistance Bands set comes with 6 Anti-Snap bands (Yellow: 3 lbs, Green: 5 lbs, Red: 8 lbs, Blue: 13 lbs, Black: 19 lbs, Purple: 23 lbs); 2 Handles; 2 Ankle Straps; 1 Door Anchor; 1 small anywhere anchor; 1 Carrying bag; 1 Instructional Resource.
- PATENTED ANTI-SNAP SAFETY DESIGN - Every Bodylastics resistance band incorporates our amazing Snap Guard inner safety cord. This amazing cord is super strong. It will prevent damage to the bands from over stretching, and protects your face and body in the rare case that a band does snap.
- 142 LBS STACKABLE RESISTANCE - Bodylastics Clip Bands enable the user to add or subtract resistance to create the perfect challenge for every muscle group. Utilize and combine all of the bands in this set to create from 3 to 142 lbs. Our bands work just like stackable plate loaded machines.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY - Our resistance tube band systems incorporate the highest quality, continuous dipped, Malaysian natural latex, super strong inner safety cords, nylon and ABS cores, woven nylon webbing, solid iron clips, and dense neoprene. You get Professional Grade quality at a non-professional price.
- We're SO confident that you'll love this Bodylastics System. Try this Bodylastics product and if it is not everything that we claim send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Nouveau Bodylastics 14 pcs Snap garde Bandes de résistance avec 6 empilable anti-snap exercice tubes, composants lourds, mallette de transport et instructions imprimées pour les exercices de renforcement musculaire supérieure…
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I bought these with the aim of execising in hotel rooms as I work away a lot. All of the above is great until you realise that 70% (ish) of the excercises require you to attach one end of the bands to a wall fixing or trap it between a closed door and frame with the supplied attachment. You can't use the main room door as that opens towards you and you're warned against that in the instructions, in case the lock pops and you get smacked in the face. So that leaves the bathroom door, which in most places I stay, faces a wall just over a meter away and limits the amount of exercises you can try.
These cost a few pounds more than most of the competitors but as a result you seem to get a really solidly built product that crucially inspires confidence - it isn't good to be pulling hard on a rubber band secured through the door if you think that at any moment it might snap and a) throw you across the room and b) spring into the back of you head. No such worries here thankfully.
The handles are solid and comfortable in the hand with no sharp seams or mould lines and the system used to secure the bands to the door is simple, confidence inspiring and non-marking or damaging.
By combining bands you can actually get a fair bit of resistance with these and I have used them myself for a very effective resistance workout ( I admit I am no Arnie but was still impressed with how tough a workout you can get).
If you are ever bored you can spend hours trying out the variety of different exercised that you can carry out with these, basically there is an equivalent exercise for almost every gym machine or dumbell set.
At the end of the day I personally don't think you can beat a good set of dumbells but the Bodylastics don't damage the floor, don't take up much space (they come in a well made bag) and you can store them easily and take them with you if you go on a trip.
In terms of functionality, quality and value these bands not only meet these criteria, they surpass them with ease.
It’s quite apparent when you judge Bodylastics Resistance Bands alongside other brands to see which is better in terms of build quality. I have not used many others but the few that I have, they work well at the beginning but become worn out after a few months of frequent use.
The bands are anticipated to last many years, and only time will tell if they do, but so far they’re living up to their name
The only gripe I have with these Bodylastics Bands (and it’s a rather trivial one) is that the travel bag that’s included is quite small. Although it fits everything in the bag, it’s a tight fit.
Add to the fact that they’re very reasonably priced; it’s really a piece of equipment you need to purchase if you want to become a lot fitter.
The bands are well made and the inner nylon safety line is reassuring in case they should snap (although i think you'd really have to abuse them to get them to snap in the first place). The feel progressive in resistance i.e. not 'all or nothing' and I would guess that the weights classification on them is pretty accurate. For instance doing an overhead press with the black band (stood on the middle of the band and using both hands together), which is labelled as 19lbs feels very similar to doing the same exercise with two 20lb dumbells. I guess that's something to consider when looking at what colour band to use i.e. if you fix the band to an anchor point and use it one handed you'll get the resistance on the label. if you stand on the middle of the band e.g. for biceps curls you'll get that resistance in each hand.
I originally had an earlier version of this set, abused the black band greatly, including consistently rubbing it against the door anchor (in the way you're warned not to) over a period of 5 years, and eventually it snapped, but the anti-snap cord inside did exactly what it was supposed to: kept the rubber safely in place. I didn't really need to buy a complete replacement set, but what the heck... Note that you can easily perform one-limb exercises like standing one-arm chest press, standing one-arm row, and split squats, which means the total amount of tension available to you is considerable.
My viewpoint is that of a lifelong weight-lifting martial artist. Logically, these are also great for anyone starting exercise.
I bought this particular set in May 2017 along with an extra orange band. Perfect.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews