Customer reviews

on 21 September 2016
Been looking for a solution to nipple chafe (don't laugh) when jogging for some time and tried everything (plasters, tape, vaseline), even thought about inventing something myself!...However, no point now as this product does the biz. Not sure how it works, but it does. I fear there is some dark art at work here but it is indeed a magical thing.
on 5 August 2015
Great stuff - essential if you spend your weekends jumping in and out of triathlon wetsuits as I do. It makes getting in and out of your wetsuit so much easier and prevents chaffing. I used to get bad burn around my neck from my wetsuit but this prevents it completely. Lasts for ever too....great value.
on 20 July 2017
I took this for a holiday in Tenerife where i spent a lot of time walking and in at the water park.
It was fantastic, put on in the morning and it lasted all day - I sometimes put on another application later in the day but it wasn't really needed more for my peace of mind.
I also run and use it if I'm wearing shorts - always works well and I forget I've got it in.
Some people suggested vasiline but it was far to messy and greasy.
on 13 November 2016
Thought I'd try this product for a change. I have been using Lanacane anti chaffing. It's so expensive, so I gave this a try for a chang. It's kinda strange to put on ( I use it for inerthigh chaffing ) but once you get the technique right , it's easy to apply. I like it. When I run out , I will send for some more.
on 21 December 2016
I bought this to fight chub rub on my thighs, but I've not had occasion to use it much! However when I have had to use it it's been great; lightweight, easy to apply and stops the soreness. I paid a good price for it too, so even if I only get to use it occasionally I'm happy.
on 21 June 2017
Not good value for money, Not a particularly good application method, as the plastic surround drags on the skin when applying. I have reverted back to good old vaseline. I would not purchase again in this form, maybe if it came in a tube I would try it.
on 24 May 2017
I used to run, and my nipples used to bleed - pain and agony (and red marks on my t-shirts)
If you have never cut your nipples you will never know how good this stuff is!
on 16 June 2012
This has worked really well - marshalls and helpers at the Great East Swim have put this on my neck the last couple of years and this time I bought some for my longer training swims... first year I've had no neck rubs. Really pleased.
on 14 July 2016
Use this for my neck while swimming with a wet suit. I used to get a raw neck. Now it's all good.
on 1 December 2016
I get really bad chaffing on my back from my bra strap. I also get chaffing on my thighs sometimes on runs longer than 10k. I gave this at least 10 tries and it didn't work once for me. I tried applying liberally and conservatively and neither time worked - still mega chaffage. What a shame. I won't be repurchasing.