Body-centered Psychotherapy: The Hakomi Method Paperback – 15 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It has such a respectful, simple and beautiful way to help us be conscious and heal.
It is a powerful method that helps getting to know ourselves, our unconcious, our habits, our beliefs, it helps us awaken, see how we create our unnecesary suffering. And also helps to give each other the respect and love we need.
It is a way that helps the love that is inside all of us want to come out naturally and be given to each other. Altough the book is not new and the method has grown too, it is still vigent and it is a revolutionary and fun way to heal and help others be awaken and free.
It has embeded Budhist and Taoist principles.
And the best of all!
It is a therapy that really works!
If you really do the work, you can change deeply without trying to change and transform your life.
I am a living proof of the miracle of Hakomi : )and i can only recomend you try it!
Blessings for all
I recommend it to all that are working in any therapeutic field, be it counseling, psychotherapy or natural therapies.
It shows how to deepen the therapeutic process in a way that far surpasses any other therapeutic tool.
It is also a greet book for learning how to interact with others of all ages in everyday life.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Holism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mental & Spiritual Healing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services