- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Body Sculpture Treadmill BT3150
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 0-12.8 kph speed
- 10% manual 3 phase incline
- Hand pulse sensors
- 2.2 peak horse power motor
- 6 programmes inc 5 preset and 1 manual
- 3 function LCD monitors hand pulse, calories used, time, speed and distance
- Running Deck 120cm x 40cm (LxW)
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
The attractive 90 degree folding power treadmill is made for the home. Trimmed in a burnt orange colour it folds away very neatly. Has a cushioned running deck 120cm x 40cm with transport wheels to aid movement. Adjustable manual elevation feature. Strong 2.2 hp motor with a speed up to 12.8kph. The computer monitors hand pulse, speed, time calories and distance.
Top customer reviews
Once together, it is a huge, heavy, solid piece of kit. But the tiny space it folds up into is astonishing. My wife was mightily impressed (relieved) and, despite it's weight, folding the deck up doesn't require Geoff Capes to be on hand - although I doubt my 89 year-old Nan could do it.
Turning it on and getting it running was a joy. There was a momentary pause after pressing "Start" that left my heart in my mouth but it actually just takes a few moments for the motor to wind itself up - which is a lot easier to deal with than some "professional" kit that just starts at 3mph and sends you flying backwards.
The other impressive thing is that the motor is VERY quiet and the belt is nicely padded. I'll have to find out how quiet it all remains with prolonged use (I'm training for an endurance walk so it will get some good long runs) and whether the belt suffers from the notorious side-slippage that I've heard so many of these things do.
Down sides? I'd like the console to lie flatter so I could wedge a water-bottle in to one of the handles. It would be nice if they had provided somewhere to hang the safety-clip when not in use - I can see that getting lost. The incline (it's a 4-position manual - dead easy to adjust) doesn't go very steep.
But those are minor quibbles. It's easy to put together, extremely quiet in use and built like a tank. I'm chuffed to bits.
(PS The picture on Amazon isn't 100% accurate. There is a lot of orange on the front feet and the sides of the running deck. May not be to some peoples taste)
14 months on and it is still going strong. The built-in programs are a bit rubbish (take too long to build up. Who wants to spend 5 mins walking at 1 mph?) but over-all I am really pleased with it and it has taken a good bit of use whilst still looking brand new.
Positive points: this is a solid bit of kit, as someone else has said, and it is very quiet.
On the down side, the assembly instructions and the trouble shooting guide have been very poorly translated; they are possibly the worst I've ever seen. I would not recommend this to anyone who is not confident that they can build these things using only their own wits. (Diagrams are no help as they are too small and inaccurate.)
Most important point: I would also point out that, although it folds up to take up very little space, it is fitted with wheels that are far too small. This means that you have to tip the whole thing quite far back to roll it and, due to the weight of the unit, this feels like a back injury waiting to happen. I considered getting a replacement after returning this one, but decided against it due to the lack of any real mobility.
Anyway my first experience of sending something back to Amazon and it was great! They picked it up relatively quickly and the email correspondence I had with them was very helpful and friendly. Some comments on the actual product itself
- It weighs 60 kilo's. So this has to be delivered by truck and you really need the guys delivering it to help bring it to the exact place it needs to go. It really is heavy and you shouldn't underestimate how heavy it is.
- I can understand why there are mixed comments on how easy it is to put together. The instructions are somewhat vague and there's a lot of relying on your own interpretation of what the matches the picture. But after some guesswork and a few mistakes it did fit together relatively straightforwardly. The guide could do with improvement though.
- Once it's together it does fold up and impressively so. It locks into place and seems reasonably secure and stable. It is tall though and the weight means that you're unlikely to be rushing to move it far once it's folded up.
- The quality of the treadmill part is excellent, very sturdy and seemingly well made. As your running on it you feel that it's a quality piece of kit, in fact I was very surprised given the price.
- If I had to guess it definitely seems to be the computer unit that's the problem. I don't know exactly what's going wrong with it but something is and there's two much time between my machine being delivered and the previous reviewers for this to be one bad batch.
Good luck! If it works I think you'll be very happy! But make sure you keep all of the packaging for a little while. At least because it's so large if it does go wrong Amazon's delivery company will come and pick it up from your house, so you don't need to worry about returning it yourself.
Most recent customer reviews
Dont buy the others. close your eyes and buy it, Im loving it.
saved money, and saved my space. you can stand it in 90 degree.Read more