- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Body Sculpture BE7312G Foldable Programmable Magnetic Elliptical + iConsole
|Sale:||£429.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£70.00 (14%)|
- The deluxe computer comes with iConsole+ App (link via Bluetooth) so you can personalise your workout on iPad or iPhone, set up your own personal profile for workout history, to track or share your workout experience on Facebook/Twitter and to track all your iConsole+ activities for better health management.
- Deluxe Computer multi-display: Body Fat, Hand Pulse, Time, Speed, Distance, (Theoretical) Calories Used, RPM & Recovery.
- Programmes: 17 in standard mode & 17 when connected to the App via Bluetooth.
- The magnetic tension will adjust according to the programme or adjust at the touch of a button.
- Connected Mode (via Bluetooth to App):12 Pre-Set training programmes, 4 Heart Rate Controls (55%, 75%, 90% and Target Heart Rate) & 1 Manual Setting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
JTX Strider-X7 MAGNETIC CROSS TRAINER.
Viavito Sina Elliptical Cross Trainer - Black
XS Sports Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Exercise Bike-Fitness Cardio Weightloss Workout Machine-With Seat + Pulse Heart Rate Sensors
Bodymax E60 Elliptical Home Exercise Cross Trainer
Fitnessform® P1100 Cross Trainer 2-in-1 Fitness Elliptical Exercise Bike (New Model)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£8.95||FREE Shipping||£24.99|
|Sold By||Sports at Home||JTX Fitness||Sweatband||XS-SPORTS||Powerhouse Fitness||fitform|
|Colour||—||Silver and black||Black||Black||Black||Grey and Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||70 cm x 1.3 m x 1.7 m||—||60 cm x 1.22 m x 1.54 m||—||1.55 x 2.58 x 3.84 m|
|Item Weight||—||54 kg||47 kg||28 kg||46 kg||14.52 kg|
|Style||—||Training||Magnetic, Heart rate display and Programmable||Heart rate display||Heart rate display and Programmable||Compact|
If you want to improve your fitness levels or increase your muscle tone, the elliptical strider from Body Sculpture is a great way to increase your cardiovascular fitness by combining the motions of jogging, skiing, stepping and cycling to offer a great form of low impact training - four exercises in one. Mains adaptor included. NOTE: Our delivery company will book your delivery with you - you agree to the most convenient day with our delivery service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cross trainer is extremely large and heavy and the pedals are around a foot off the ground.
Assembly took around an hour and all necessary tools are provided.
The motion is more like a skiing machine rather than a cycling motion, so your feet are almost at the same level.
A couple of things to be aware of before buying, the stride length on this particular model it is very short, around 16 inches so if you’re like me 5’7” you will require a stride length of around 20 inches.
As regards the interface it is relatively easy to set up and comes with many features.
But unfortunately it does not support heart rate chest strap.
If it ever comes to whereby I need to purchase a new one I will definitely do my homework first as regards to stride length as I find this model a little uncomfortable.
I had no issues regarding the delivery. They phoned me first to arrange time and date which they stuck to.
Overall I give this model 3 star due to the fact it is such a large machine yet it has a very short stride length.
These are lightweight machines not designed for frequent 3-4 times a week usage, and certainly not built to last. The whole i-Console piece is a joke - a really poor app which is utterly useless. The built-in console is also a complete waste of time, telling me that I'm burning over 3,000 calories in a 50-minute workout.
I have just bought a Sole elliptical, and this is in a completely different league. True, it's about double the price, but what you get is a gym-standard piece of equipment that is actually fit for purpose, will give you an excellent workout and will last years.