- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Body Sculpture BW3230 Weights Bench - Black/Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Incline, flat and decline positions
- Height adjustable squat stands
- Preacher style arm curl attachment (included)
- Leg curl and thigh extension attachment (included) Padded backrest and rollers for comfort
- Ultra sturdy wide gauge steel
- 200kg combined max user weight
- Weights storage bars (either side of stands)
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
The perfect bench for a complete body strength workout. The bench includes incline to flat to decline positions to give a wide range of upper-body exercises for arms, chest, shoulders, abs and more. Leg exercises are covered with the adjustable height squat stands at the back of the bench and leg curl & thigh extension attachment at the front. Preacher style arm curl attachment is also included. The backrest, arm curl and rollers are all padded for comfort and weights storage arms are included to keep your workout area organised. The bench is construced from ultra-sturdy thick guage steel with wide-base frame for durability and safety.
Top customer reviews
The bench is sturdy and looks OK. Overall good value for money - i paid £100.
But I agree there are design flaws.
1) you have to adopt a narrow grip to avoid jamming your hands when returning the bar to the rack, because the uprights are about 8 inches too close together.
2) the so called squat rack doesn't go high enough to make it a useful squat rack unless you're very short! for the same reason, the bench is not great for incline bench press - too low to be able to lift decent weight when training on your own.
If I had my time over I would have listened to the above reviews and paid more for a bench that had better reviews!!!!
The choice is yours, very average bench with limitations for a good price or top quality bench for probably double the price??????
Took about 1.5 hours to put together. Very solid construction, nice little finishing pieces like the caps for the foam feet placements so they don't slide off. Was happy to see that an arm curler was included as it isn't shown in the picture, really gets the biceps pumping! Bench also has a pin locking system on the back support so you can sit up straight while working on your legs. The adjusting bar for the decline/incline/flat settings is nice and strong, doesn't give at all. The bench has the standard 1" diameter for the the weight disc holders and leg worker but Olympic adapters are included so whatever weights you have you will be fine with this bench.
As said before the support placement are in the wrong place. They should be either 5" closer together or 10" farther apart. Where they are positioned makes it extremely hard to bench properly especially in the decline position. For a 6ft person with longer arms they should be fine as you will be able to grab outside of the supports but if your 5,7 or less it will be difficult. I have bought the 6ft6 bar as mentioned in another review just to see if this sorts the problem. If not I will have to make do :(
The locking barbel mechanism is awful. On a cheaper bench it had nice locking pins. The locking hooks(I shall call them) on this bench are a bit big and allow the bar to lift about 3" before stopping the bar. Not safe really.
If someone would like a video review with a detailed look at the bench I can do so.
It was very straightforward to assemble. Took me 1.5 hours including a couple of breaks. The bench is straight and very stable, I have not noticed any wobbling when doing a bench press, dumbell flies (both incline and horizontal backrest position) and dumbell rows.
Preacher pad extension is also very stable, my bench came with with a pull bar as well.
I'm quite pleased with this purchase. The bench is packed with useful features, a bargain at under 60 GBP.
Straight out of the box I could see that it is a sturdy piece of kit much tougher than my previous weider from argos which bent (and I'm not a heavy lifter being a small man).
Some reviewers have commented that it is diificult to bench press properly because of the position of the uprights. I don't find this.
It did not come with instructions but using the amazon photo I assembled in 2 hours including coffee breaks. I find the bench level and stable. It does not come with tools so you need a socket set and spanners.
The preacher arm curl with puller I think is an excellent feature.
Overall, I rate this bench highly and I'm sure that in a home setting it will do everything I need it to do.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category