- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Body Language: Representation in Action Paperback – 23 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This book is essential reading in philosophy of mind and cognitive science. Highly recommended." Choice
"This book makes a fresh and important contribution to many debates within cognitive science....Body Language will -- and should -- alter the categories and distinctions we currently use to discuss the boundaries between thought, perception, action and the world." Mind
About the Author
Mark Rowlands is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami. He is the author of The Body in Mind: Understanding Cognitive Processes, Body Language: Representation in Action (MIT Press, 2006), The Philosopher and the Wolf, and other books.