- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow; 1st Quill Ed edition (Nov. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0688069711
- ISBN-13: 978-0688069711
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 2.3 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 77,546 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Body Electric Paperback – 1 Nov 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you care about health and the future of mankind, then read this book.
Becker describes some experiments that he did, trying to hack at this problem. Also some important experiments done by people before him. The results are almost mindblowing.
It is easy to read and not technical. If you did GCSE physics, you can understand it.
Now I want to understand some more physics
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everyone involved in the medical profession should read this book. The experiments detailed within are truly groundbreaking and offer deeper insights into the cause and effects of... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Catherine coney
well written. Good balanced scientific reasoning. Enjoying the read (about 2/3 through).Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
Couldn't put it down. This research was being carried out 50 years ago, the question is why aren't we seeing the benefits of it today?Published 15 months ago by Pen Name
A wonderful read with lots of fascinating knowledge that has enabled me to make beneficial changes in my life.Published 17 months ago by Enki
lots of salamander torture!
I bought the kindle version of this and am making my way through it. Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Equipment & Techniques
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics