on 21 April 2017
I bought this a long time ago and I love it. I'm still using it. I clean it in the dishwasher.

It keeps my morning coffee warm for a long time. I think the longest it's kept my coffee warm for over an hour and a half.

The lid screws in tightly and I have never experienced any leaks with it. If you're looking to buy a travel mug you won't go wrong with this.
on 16 May 2017
The grip is a little flimsy and weak in places - it took a while but finally broke a few weeks ago!
on 10 March 2014
This was recommended by a friend who exists, survives in the deep highlands of Scotland. It certainly keeps coffee hot for longer than other sorts, had a superb screw top and is pretty hard to spill. It had rejuvenated the morning commute.
on 18 July 2014
I've been known not to open until way past lunch after making it in the morning and still have to allow to cool slightly! Definitely recommend!!
on 21 January 2015
Keeps drink hot for s while but shame it leaks if not standing..not leak proof.
on 12 October 2017
What a great mug!
on 20 April 2015
Fantastic piece of kit. Keeps drinks warm for hours without making it taste like rubbish.
on 8 April 2015
I bought the White cup for me and the black for my husband, white one stains badly and leaks a little but the black one seems to be much better.
on 5 December 2014
This is NOT leak proof. Used once and hot coffee shoots at pressure from between the lid and flask body.
on 28 April 2015
This mug works fairly well, when tight it doesn't let any delicious coffee out, and

There are a couple of major flaws that would stop me buying another of this make/model in the future, and they're both in regard to the lid. The first and most important probem is that it's really difficult to drink out of, you very rapidly go from no coffee to all of the coffee, so I burn myself quite regularly with this. Possibly just user error, but I'd hope that I'd understand how to use a cup by now. The shape of the centre screw also inexplicably has two cavities, so it retains some of your hot drink. This means even when it's sealed you've generally got a bit of coffee swilling about waiting to get spilled on yourself or your precious things. There's no excuse for these not to be filled in on an injection molded part.

The second issue is the lack of grip points on the outer red rim. It's far too easy to be tightening the centre thread (the bit you drink from) using the corkscrew like handle, only to accidentally also tighten the outer thread that holds the whole plastic lid onto the metal cup. There's nothing to grip here, so you can't then unscrew the lid at all. The corscrew handle only unscrews the centre thread and then just spins. This really, desperately needs some kind of handle, or holes, or anything to let you get a hold of it.

I'm a fully grown man, and I've been unable to get the lid of this on a few occasions. After asking friends to help to make sure it wasn't me, I've resorted to pulling the lid out with pliers. I resorted to not tightening the lid as much, but that just means I sometimes spill coffee. Holding the mug by the upper red rim while tightening the centre helps, but mostly I'm just loathe to use this mug now.

I wish I'd bought a cheaper mug with a simple lid. It might not be as water tight or stay hot as long, but it would have done the job better.
review image