on 23 June 2011
I've had 4 of these mugs. First one lasted a few weeks, managed the other for a few months. The next 2 both broke within 2 weeks. I'm a careful user, it's a rare occasion for any mugs or plates to break in our household. These take fragile to a new level. The last one to break, we could not even identify what caused it to break.These last 2 were the new "improved" version.

While they are unbroken, they are fantastic, hence why I bought 2 even after the reservations I had. Never again. Also, Bodum only have a customer service centre in Switzerland. No response to email or phone calls. That said, have to complement Amazon on their customer service: Emailed them to say that I was very disappointed with Bodum's failure to communicate, and in light of that and various reviews, should they not reconsider selling these. I specifically said I did not expect a refund as this was not Amazon's fault. Within 2 days, Amazon emailed back to say they were refunding my purchase as I had not gotten a years worth of use from them.
on 18 December 2012
I bought a pair of these a few years ago but they never got much use as I preferred the basic Bodum glass or porcelain mugs for teas or instant coffee. But I just picked up a Nespresso U with Aeroccino and after watching a clip on you-tube thought I'd try a latte macchiato with soya milk (all I had in the house) and reached for these glasses. Win, win! The drink didn't last long enough to test the heat holding properties of the double wall, but the hot drink looked as good as it tasted in the cool-to-touch glass!

Update: Six months after using the glasses regularly and both are now broken. Even the gentlest tumble on to a carpeted floor is enough to crack the glass. Given the cost and life expectancy I can't really justify replacing them.
on 4 April 2017
Great glasses, they give abit of a wow factor when having guests over. Just be careful with them as I am not sure how sturdy they are.
on 26 March 2016
Very good Bodum cups, mines still going very well 6 months on. Treat them with care and they will last you a while. Retains heat very well
on 12 April 2017
excellent item !
on 15 March 2017
After just two weeks it has failed, it's misted up inside and looks horrible. I'm returning.
on 19 August 2017
Beautiful, a class above.
on 12 June 2017
Excellent Glass Mugs
on 7 November 2011
These glasses look superb but are not fit - in my view - for purpose. Within a few days, one of them had cracked. I was very disappointed and handled the 2nd one with kid gloves. Within a few more days it had also cracked. Why I don't know as I was very careful with it. These glasses are less robust than fine china and crystal. Not good for such an expensive product.
on 1 April 2010
Although a touch expensive, they are really a good solution to a basic problem. NO heat transfer what so ever so you dont need to worry about burning yourself no matter how hot the content is!

We managed to break one and I think all of us were really upset :) More worried about the cost! But I guess you want quality you need to pay for it!