Customer reviews

Boccia Ladies Titanium Bracelet Watch B3158-01

on 26 April 2017
Beutiful watch . Replaced a much loved fossil . But this is stylish, slim and really good value. I love it.
on 28 October 2017
Absolutely love it. A great addition to my collection. Suitable for both smart and casual wear.
on 9 May 2017
My mum is allergic to metal so the thitanium watch is perfect for her. Not just practical but nice as well
on 15 July 2012
I love my watch so much - it is beautifully clear to read, so sleek and understated. I had to send away to have the strap adjusted - the service was very prompt and it is very easy to open and close.
on 29 January 2014
The watch arrived promptly, within a couple of days. The bracelet needed to be adjusted as I have very small wrists but that was not a problem. The face is very clear and easy to read. Very comfortable to wear, in fact, wouldn't know I had it on. Very good buy.
on 14 October 2014
The watch is exactly as, indeed probably 'better then', expected and the recipient was delighted with its restrained yet smart styling. My only complaint (hence the 4 star rating) was with the very poor Amazon packaging/presentation(as advised under your separately requested 'Packaging' review ... a great pity in view of the excellent product!
on 20 July 2013
good no frills quality for the price, very easy to adjust bracelet (if you have a pin pusher) very easy to read dial
on 12 May 2014
This titanium watch solved the problem of allergy on the part of the recipient whose is delighted with the gift.
on 23 January 2014
I love this watch it is so light and classy, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the bracelet strap is far too large for my petite wrists and I haven't got it shortened yet, but I'm sure when this is done it will be excellent.
on 4 June 2013
Came across this watch at a department store, tried it on and decided it was just what I wanted, light, metal, very clear face and rather pritty. Came home and found it here for a lot less. Worth every penny, me - a very happy customer.

See one answered question