- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£19.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£18.98 (49%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Bobby Skipper Waterproof Coat, 38 cm/ 15-inch, Red
- Waterproof coat
- Adjustable and perfect fit
- Zip on the back for the harness
- Quick velcro
- 38cm x 18cm x 2cm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This warm and waterproof coat is made with high quality bearing in mind the dog and his owner. Quick velcro who allows an easy way to put on your dog but also make it more adjustable. Machine washable. No legs to allow the dog to move easily as well as a zip on the back to use a harness with the coat and a lead. Perfectly shaped to fit male and female with a space for the tail as well.
Canifrance is a French Designer Company based in Roubaix (in the north of the country and really close to Lille). Trading since 1946, Canifrance under his brand Bobby has made his name well-known in France and other European countries by the quality of his products.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The quilted coat has a waterproof outer and a soft micro fleece-lined inner in contrasting colour. There's a raised collar section to keep your dog's neck warm and a little pocket sewn into the back for storing treats/empty poop bags.
Underneath, the coat undoes in 3 places via wide Velcro-fastening tabs. There are 2 tabs at the sides which do up behind your dog's front legs. These can be used to decrease/increase the girth of the coat to ensure a good fit. The Velcro is quite wide, so you can easily vary the width by a couple of inches. The last tab fastens at your dog's throat, and here too the wide Velcro used in the design allows you to vary the tightness of the fit. A zip fastening in the back of the coat allows your dog's lead to be threaded neatly through. The heavy duty Velcro fastenings are more than adequate to hold the coat securely in place, but for an additionally snug fit there's a loop of elastic at the back of the jacket that threads around your dog's tail.
Greta purchase. Really pleased with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
so very disappointed. \Had to return as the neck was far too tight for our miniature schnauzers. The style was just what I wanted and am so disappointed that they didn't fit. Read morePublished on 30 Mar. 2014 by Barbara Keegan
This was a lovely jacket and the the length was fine but around the girth of the dog it was far too small so was disappointed and returned it.Published on 19 Feb. 2014 by Angela Crockley
Lovely little coat...nicely made but would advise others to go one size up as they seem to be a touch on the small side.Published on 3 Feb. 2014 by Honeybear2
The overall quality was very good, although the size was a little small, so for a larger dog this could be an issue. Read morePublished on 15 Mar. 2013 by Robert
Ideal for my Jack Russell puppy - though he outgrew it pretty quickly, but because I liked the coat so much I ordered the same coat a size bigger. Read morePublished on 24 Jan. 2013 by Penny Lock
Very good product, certainly is waterproof. As my dog likes to 'roll' in stuff, this coat does the business in keeping my dog clean.Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by retired sailor
delighted with purchase, not only water proof but fleece lined so nice and warm too - well worth the moneyPublished on 24 Dec. 2012 by S. Armstrong