on 21 July 2015
Like this Bobble Filter .. It's sturdy, usable, and carries a good amount of water. Is the type of water filter bottle I can use safely, without water spurting all over you etc etc ...will be,as usual, be buying this one again ......
on 10 February 2014
Overall bottle is pretty good, however, the drinking nozzle is very stiff to open and the smooth design means that it is almost impossible to open with your fingers so I found that opening it put much more pressure on my teeth than I would have liked.
on 24 January 2015
Good bottle, does exactly what I want it to do, filter my water so i don't have to keep refilling bottles with my filtered water from my jug. I have no issues with the cap or nozzle like I've read in some reviews which made me hesitant to purchase.

My only issue is the black carbon from the filter has stained the drinking nozzle that made me wary to drink from, despite washing it several times.
on 3 September 2015
Great looking design but I had to return it as it was really hard to drink from, I guess because it takes time for the water to go through the filter. So you really have to suck hard so get a bit of water out (no giggling, please). No good for sports because of this.
on 19 February 2015
I received the bottle, was super excited. Unfortunately the bottle I received has one huge defect. When I screw on cap with the filter on the bottle it is impossible to do it tight, so the cap goes round the bottle again and again. It causes leak.
I wish I could have exchange
I heard a lot about this bottles and this is quite upsetting.
on 4 December 2015
Great money saver initially but the filters are the same almost as the bottle so it works out cheaper to get a new bottle each time . Wanted to cut down not increase plastic consumption .
on 12 February 2015
Was very excited to get a bobble, but unfortunately the drinking nozzle is so stiff that makes impossible to drink. Quite disappointed!!!
on 20 July 2015
Water flavour is good but the plastic could be a bit softer to squeeze out a full mouthful of water!
on 15 April 2015
Useful size to travel with and helps take some of the strange tastes away from some water supplies.
it was arrive on time. It is perfect to go to the gym and fill up the bottle any time.

See one answered question