Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Lavender
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£9.87 (52%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A water bottle that filters as you drink
- With Bobble's interchangeable and replaceable filters, you can improve the taste of water from your tap
- Bobble is made in the USA from recycled plastic and is free of BOZ, Phthalates and PVC
- Each bobble is the equivalent to 300 single-serve plastic water bottles
- Designed by Karim Rashid
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Bobble is a patented, reusable water bottle that filters water as you drink. It was created by Move Collective, LLC, and designed by famed industrial designer Karim Rashid. Bobble is intended to give consumers an environmentally friendly replacement to single-serve plastic water bottles, most of which end up in the ocean, on the street or in landfills.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The bottles are sturdy, whilst being flexible enough to squeeze and give you a good flow of water, they are quite wide, but the tapered area (even on the large, one litre bottle) is very easy to grip -- and I have quite small hands.
The sports style cap seals very well, whilst still having the extra protection of the clear cap over the top.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Actually a great product, as I love the design and it's really practicable. But now after not even 2 months, the top part just broke. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Ron Archibald
Really good but bottle is very flimsy and the lid is hard to open especially if you don't want to use your hands to remove itPublished 2 months ago by Jasmine Saunders
I replace my bottle every six months just because that's me. The filters every two months.Published 2 months ago by Anon
This bottle leaked slightly and the plastic smelt despite stating it was BPA free. Not good for a school bag. It felt like a copy. However it was easy to return.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer