Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Going vegan is easy, and even easier if you have the tools at hand to make it work right. In the second edition of this informative and practical guide, two seasoned vegans help you learn to love your inner vegan freak. Loaded with tips, advice, and stories, this book is the key to helping you thrive as a happy, healthy, and sane vegan in a decidedly non-vegan world that doesn’t always get what you’re about.
In this sometimes funny, sometimes irreverent, and sometimes serious guide that’s not afraid to tell it like it is, you will:
- find out how to go vegan in three weeks or less with our “cold tofu method”
- discover and understand the arguments for ethical, abolitionist veganism
- learn how to convince family, friends, and others that you haven’t joined a vegetable cult by going vegan
- get some advice on dealing with people in your life without creating havoc or hurt feelings
- learn to survive restaurants, grocery stores, and meals with omnivores
- find advice on how to respond when people ask you if you “like, live on apples and twigs.”
In a revised and rewritten second edition, Vegan Freak: Being Vegan in a Non-Vegan World is your guide to embracing vegan freakdom. Come on, get your freak on!