- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£10.99 (£1.10 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.93 (26%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bob Martin Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint, 90 Tablets
- Prevent all dogs joints
- Handy 3 month pack containing 90 tablets
- Help your dog remain supple and have flexible joints
- Helps promote pain free and mobile joint
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Vetzyme high strength flexible joint tablets for dogs prevent all dogs joints from becoming a painful problem and overall improves his or her quality of life. The tablets include many ingredients such as fish oil, glucosamine and chondroitin, methyl sulphonyl methane and the b-complex vitamin. These ingredients help with cartlidge, tendon and ligament formation and maintenance, elasticity of the joints, energy release tissues, a shiny coat, give a guard against nervousness and overall, fitness and vitality.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Getting him to take the tablets is not much of an issue, being a large dog and a bit of a 'vacuum cleaner' around food, but on occasion my mother does pop the tablets inside a bit of cooked meat or crush them and mix them in a bit of gravy to go with his dried food. I can understand why it might be more of a problem with a smaller dog or one who is 'picky' about their food, but it is easy enough to disguise the tablets, as I have just mentioned.
All in all, these tablets have improved the quality of life for the dog and he does get around much better - that is when you can wake him up!!!Read more ›
Update: August '15, this is the third time I've ordered this product from the same company. Parcel arrived in record time, Poppy Jeans limping has almost resolved, she only has a slight limp after an extremely long walk, at one point she struggled to get up from the floor. Plus, she no longer needs anti-inflammatory medication which is fantastic as I was concerned about the long term effects as she is so young. Highly recommend. Thank you
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have helped my little Yorkie who is 15 and suffers from arthritis.Published 8 days ago by Ms. J. C. Croskell
Keeps my senior collie active and pain-free. Purchase on a regular basis to maintain good health.Published 16 days ago by Debbie Price
Still in the early stages of treatment - need to give it time to build up in my mastiff's system.Published 29 days ago by msgray
Fantastic my dog is almost 10 and she struggles a little bit but since she has been the on these she is bk to herself wud recommend these to anyone with a big dog !!!Published 1 month ago by zoegerty