- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bob Martin Home Flea Bomb
|Price:||£3.99 (£2.00 / 100 g) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.98 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- One flea bomb will treat a room up to 36m3
- Killing fleas dead
- A convenient and easy way to kill fleas
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A convenient and easy way to kill fleas in your home, especially in the rooms your pet has access to. Warm rooms provide a haven for fleas which jump from your pet onto your carpets and soft furnishings. One Flea Bomb will treat a room up to 36m3, killing fleas dead.
1x Bob Martin Home Flea Bomb
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Left for 2 hours but had clearly not done a thing.
Avoid this product and plump for another brand is my advice.
I recommend using a different flea bomb.
The following day after using these bombs, I saw a flea in one of the rooms in which a bomb was set off, albeit it only managed a sluggish jump. The next day I saw another, this time lively, flea in the same room.
These bombs didnt work, and I wouldnt bother with them if I were you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't do the job I'm afraid. Used bombs twice but no luck. Went to pets at home & got another make. Worked first time.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Only gave one star because I can't give none I used 8 of these I'm a 3 bed house. Packaging was different from the picture and they don't work I now have a massive problem an... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Claire desborough