- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
|Price:||£3.79 (£10.24 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£3.21 (46%)|
Dispatched from and sold by Compact Compatibles.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.50 UK delivery
Bob Martin Flea Clear Fipronil Spot on 1 Tube for Extra Large Dog
- A calendar sticker is also enclosed to remind you when next to treat your cat
- Applied at the back of the neck and between the shoulders
- Each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks by up to 4 weeks
- This product does not prevent ticks from attaching to dogs but will kill ticks within 48 hours
- Use one tube per dog
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Bob Martin flea clear spot on Solution for dogs is for killing fleas and ticks on your dog. Applied at the back of the neck and between the shoulders, each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks by up to 4 weeks. Bob Martin flea clear spot on can be used on dogs over 2 months old and is suitable for use in homes with both cats and dogs.
FleaClear must be applied at 2 points - at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the dog is wearing a collar remove it first so that it does not restrict application. Hold tube upright and snap off the top section of the cap opening the tube. Part your dog’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube directly against the skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the tube at the back of the dog’s neck and half between the dog’s shoulders. Squeeze the tube several times to ensure dosing is complete. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product’s performance.See all Product Description