- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Bob Martin Anti-Bacterial Litter Crystals 4.2 Lt
|Price:||£4.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.20 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This revolutionary product works by trapping the liquid inside the crystals
- Superior absorbency
- Liquid and odour is quickly trapped inside whilst the liquid evaporates
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Bob Martin anti bacterial litter crystals revolutionise the traditional cat litter concept. The crystals unique high performance in absorbing all moisture inhibits bacterial growth and cat smells, leaving your cats tray clean, fresh and dry all day long. Liquid and odour is quickly trapped inside whilst the liquid evaporates.
Bob Martin Anti Bacterial Litter Crystals, 4.2 Litre
From the manufacturer
Super light and super effective, only our best cat litter products have Felight on the bag. Felight brings you the best, most effective cat litters and a range of accessories to make the everyday tasks as easy as possible. From super absorbent, odour controlling cat litters to odour free wipes for the regular tray change. There is a cat litter for every type of paw in our growing range.
Felight Antibacterial Super Absorbent Litter Crystals
What are they?
Light pearlescent white, odourless, free-flowing granules. Manufactured from Silica.
- Each Silica granule rapidly absorbs liquid to inhibit the development of odours and bacteria
- A combination of properties which guarantees a litter which stays dry and fresh all day long
- Easy to use for cats and owners
- Does not stick to paws
- Easy to open, easy to handle light weight pack
How to use
Fill the cat's tray to a depth of 2-4cm with the Felight Antibacterial Litter Crystals.
Check the tray daily and remove any solid waste with a scoop.
Completely empty the tray on a regular basis and wash the tray with disinfectant and hot water.
Store in a cool dry place.
Soiled litter should be securely sealed in plastic bags and disposed of with normal household refuse.
|COMPARE OUR RANGE||Felight Anti-bacterial super-light Cat Litter 10 litre||Felight Anti-bacterial Litter Crystals 4.2 litre||Bob Martin Ulimate odour control Cat Litter 4 litre||Bob Martin Clumping Cat Litter 10 kg||Bob Martin wood based cat litter pellets 10 litre|
|What's it made of?||Calcium Silicate||Silica||Synthetic silicate||Bentonite sometimes known as Fullers Earth||Wood extruded from saw dust|
|What's does it look like?||White free-flowing granules||Translucent, white odourless free-flowing granules||White rounded free-flowing granules of the same size||Light to mid-grey, free flowing granules||Light brown speckled pellets, smelling of pine|
|Does it clump? (Makes a lump that can be removed when soiled)||No||No||No||✓||No|
|Odour Control 1-5 where 5 is best||5||5||5||4||3|
|Tracking - does this stick to your cats paws?||Low||Very low||Very Low||Medium||Very low|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
We have two indoor cats so need litter available throughout the day and night.
These crystals do soak up the wee and the smell is significantly less.
My cats were slightly surprised at first by the faint fizzing sound (a bit like milk on rice krispies) but it did not put them off. I have persuaded them to do what they need to do and then not to cover (quite a difficult job to get a cat to overcome it's inbuilt habit of digging down to the bowels of the earth in an attempt to bury it's leavings) but they both seem quite happy now to just squat, do and run!
Obviously one must remove all solids but otherwise the litter does not need to be changed every day.
I like to leave one tray still with my beloved wood litter - however the cats tend to choose the crystal-filled tray first though (unless already occupied) so that must be telling me something!
Buying 6 of these packs (they cost around £5 separately in the supermarket) avoids postage and the packs were cheaper anyway, so good value. I have already complained to Amazon about the ridiculous packing - the poor postman was struggling up the drive with the bags all but falling out of the totally useless box they were in - but that does not reflect on the crystals themselves.
All in all, I am very happy with these - and so are my cats.
My only reservation is that I guess they are not as 'green' as the wood-based litter. At least one uses far less than other types of litter.
Pro tip - rather than putting the whole bag in the box, only use half the bag at a time and it'll last longer still.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have 2 cats (indoor & outdoor) this didn't even last a week and didn't contain odour very well.Published 3 days ago by ell
This is so much better than the wood pellets that scatter all over the house and the clumping litter that just smudges everywhere like poo. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Ms Kitten
This is an excellent product. Easy to clean and best of all no urine smell.Published 2 months ago by SydF
I bought it for my car, because of the windows condensation, but no effect.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
well l prefer to use silica gel rather than the powdery stuff, and it clumps just as well.Published 3 months ago by blanc sanglier