K Boat Catastrophe: Eight Ships and Five Collisions: The Full Story of the 'Battle' of the Isle of May Hardcover – 16 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
K Boat Catastrophe: Eight Ships and Five Collisions: The Full Story of the 'Battle' of the Isle of May
I found it an interesting and informative read.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Shows the Royal Navy of the Great War, in an unprofessional moment
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Maritime History > Battleships
- Books > History > Maritime History > Naval Battles
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918