Blushing at Both Ends (Nexus) Mass Market Paperback – 10 Jan 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The best in the field" (Headpress)
"Fabulously evocative" (DESIRE)
'FABULOUSLY EVOCATIVE' DESIRESee all Product description
Top customer reviews
The witty way in which it is written, makes this book fun to read, and it often made me smile.
The events leading up to the spankings are original, and the anticipation builds up as you read along.
It is amazing how the author has captured both the male as the female psychology behind ttwd, I learned a bit more about spanko - man, and recognised alot of the feelings the female characters have. It's not often you find a book that captures both sides of the story.
I hope there will be more books by this author, where he lets us know what happened to the characters in this book and introduces us to many others.
To make a long review short : this book is a turn on for me, it's fun to read and more then once i wished i was the girl on the receiving end of those spankings.
'You're not going to - to spank me?'
'Oh, but I am, my dear. I most certainly am. I'm going to do just what your own father sadly neglected to do: that is, put you across my knee, take down your knickers, and then -' Matthew's voice slowed, and he gazed almost hypnotically into Susie's eyes, gauging her reaction to his words '- and then, Susie, I shall spank you - spank you very, very soundly indeed on your soft bare bottom. Spank you lovingly, long and hard, just as you deserve; spank you until every inch of your pretty young bottom is blushing rosy red; spank you until you wail and plead for mercy; spank you, Susie, until your sweet bottom is scarlet and tender and burning hot and you're very, very sorry for what you've done.'
With each reiteration of the word 'spank', Matthew's hand lightly slapped Susie's rear end, making her plump cheeks quiver through the thin fabric of her trousers. Now he smiled at her - a smile of great warmth and kindness, full of a sense of coming joy.
'That, my dear Susie, is what's about to happen to you. As I said, you have a beautiful bottom: full and soft and round, the kind of bottom that's absolutely made to be spanked. More's the pity that nobody's done so - until now.'
IF YOU LIKE THAT, YOU'LL LOVE THIS BOOK!!
It is an absolutely charming read, which started out so fantastically that I thought it couldn't get any better ... until the author visited such classics as Jane Eyre (Ooh, Mr Rochester!!) and The Importance of Being Earnest!
Each of the eighteen stories feels complete, and ends so positively that you can't help but smile upon finishing it! (In fact, the whole book feels as though you are reading sunshine it is so joyous!) And I adored the author's wordplay (especially at the end of 'Blushing Bride' - punched the air in delight!)
All in all, a fantastic buy, and I very much hope that the author goes on to write many more books! - Although in the meantime, this is definitely one I will be going back to again ... and again ... and again!!
1. Room Service - A man has an interesting encounter with a Parisian hotel chambermaaid. Slightly ruined by a description of the subsequent sexual encounter that reads more like a secondary school Biology lesson. 'Scrotum'? I feel rather ill.
2. Blushing Bride - Man is dumped by woman, who is all set to marry another man. Original man ends up spanking her and then sleeping with her. As you do.
3. Reader He Spanked Me - 'The Missing Chapter From Jane Eyre' - Mr Rochester arms himself with a riding crop and goes after Jane's 'glowing posteriors'.
4. In The Red - Susie, a bit of a spendaholic, meets a bank manager with a novel way of teaching her how to manage her finances.
5. Motivation - Gobby Hollywood actress is given a choice of being fired or accepting a spanking.
6. Gone With The Wind - 'The Lost Spanking Scene' - Written in the form of a 'script', I found this to be almost impossible to read. Frankly, I couldn't give a damn about it.
7. Academic Discipline - Lazy student fails to submit her coursework and convinces her tutor to put her over his knee. She ends up with 'twin trembling masses of fiery flesh'. Now, there's an image.
8. Shrewd Treatment - A Shakespearean Shrew is Tamed.
9. Snow White And Rose Red - Forget the Seven Dwarves, this woman is called Snow White because she is a cold, rather bolshy young lady. Events conspire to put her in the hut of a handsome, no-nonsense goatherd for a week. He finds a use for a spatula that I could never have come up with, leaving her 'Rose Red'.
10. Emma, The Lost Version - Mr Knightly spanks Emma during a picnic on Box Hill.
11. Bikini Line - It's 1960 and a newly married lady incurs her husband's wrath by wearing a skimpy bikini in public, culminating in a public spanking for her on Bournemouth beach.
12. Tutoring Miss Lillian, An Edwardian Romance - A tutor gets better OFSTED results with the help of his hand and a handily discarded riding crop. Or something like that.
13. Spank Me Baby, Don't Mean Maybe, the missing chapter from Brave New World - Someone called Bernard spanks someone called Lenina. The rest is truthfully quite beyond me.
14. Heads And Tails - A sixteen year old gets more than she bargained for during a visit to the Principal's study.
15. Corrective Measures - An accountant manages to lead a surprisingly interesting life, sorting out financial irregularities with his own 'corrective measures'.
16. First Class Training - A Victorian train compartment plays host to a wide range of activities.
17. Wilde Times, The Missing Spanking Scene From 'The Importance Of Being Earnest' - Another story written in the form of a 'play'. I really don't think it works, since it doesn't really give much scope for one's imagination.
18. The Pirate's Bride, A Swashbuckling Romance - There's a twist in the tale of this one.
Obviously, I had already had more than a brief look through the stories first. They are brilliantly written (apart from those two little playlets, which don't seem to work in any way), really managing to set the scene for each spanking encounter and to build up the tension and the atmosphere exceedingly well. I was less keen on the stories that featured any sort of concluding horizontal exercise element to them - I have a bit of a bad back and, anyway, I'm hopeless in all romantic situations. All the same, I found most of these stories to be incredibly stimulating. In fact I had to stop reading them every so often in order to remind myself to breathe, I was that engrossed. I was so hoping that my ex-wife would take my hint, I had everything crossed that she would. And she did! Well, sort of.
Except that her interpretation of things had ME on the receiving end of things. Fair enough, she was undoubtedly more masculine than me - in practically every conceivable department - but these stories make no mention whatsoever of any blokes going over any knees. Which is not to say it was not incredibly enjoyable, far from it. It was just not quite what I had been expecting. We're divorced now of course. But I've kept this book. And the pair of tight ladies' knickers I was 'forced' to purchase in order to give everyone concerned the most authentic possible experience. I read it quite a lot actually. And I still have to remind myself to breathe sometimes while I'm doing so.
over all its a good book, specially if your new to the world of adult spankings. its makes you want to be the women in the stories, well worth a read
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews