Customer reviews

Size: 7 UK|Change
Price:£115.00 - £124.99

on 7 July 2017
Simply one of the best boots on the market, Blunstone haven't compromised quality nd comfort despite their huge popularity. I had the pair before this one for over 20 years !
on 13 May 2017
best boots ever....well, along with Dr Martens..........
on 31 May 2017
Changed for 5.5 fits much better. They are to replace old Blundstones but I couldn't remember the size. I love them they are versatile and tough
on 1 November 2013
I have very wide feet with rheumatoid arthritis in the metatarsal joint of one foot. I struggle to get shoes/boots wide and deep enough. I've been thinking about getting these for years as they look great and seem to have a big following. I tried them and was sad when they seemed so tight and uncomfortable across the widest part and on top of the foot. Wore them around the house for a day or two and the leather relaxed so now they fit well. The great thing is they are so light and seem really comfortable and my orthotics fit in them well. But I haven't yet had a day out in them. Delighted to get boots that are practical, stylish and comfortable, also iconic. Just have to figure out what is the best polish for them now.
on 31 January 2015
The most comfortable boots bar none and I've tried them all... 500's are not waterproof out of the box but like the 550's need a good waterproofing treatment if you want true resistance, 585's are totally waterproof up to the elasticated sides. I've worn Blunnies for years from tall ship crewing, game keeping, light trekking to walking the dogs.
Cannot recommend highly enough for anyone who are on their feet all day, brilliant
on 16 June 2013
I have just replaced my old Blundstones 500s after 7 years of hard labour! Brilliant boots but over time they got a bit baggy and the water resistance went down to zero. Having read that the sizes can come up a bit small, I ordered a pair of 550s in a 6 (my usual shoe size) but on arrival they were HUGE! This may be due to being a unisex fit but they were too wide and too long so I returned them and ordered a size 5.5 instead. These are a perfect fit but a little tight across the instep and you need a boot jack (or helpful friend!) to get them off. I have G-waxed them and am wearing them in around the house before embarking on a lengthy hike as they could do with softening up a bit. I think this will happen naturally in time but I do have a little blister on top of one foot after 5 hours in them yesterday! Just a warning for other women that you might be better with a half size down in this particular style. Otherwise I look forward to another long and happy relationship with my Blunnies!
on 29 January 2015
Excellent boots, these are my third pair, although the fit does seem slightly larger than before but not an issue.
on 11 September 2016
I bought these "Blundstones" for my son - assuming they would be the genuine article and as high quality as the pairs my husband has bought in Australia. But within a few months the toe cap inside had collapsed rendering them completely unwearable. And I have since heard from other people that there are cheapish copies like these flooding the market masquerading as Blundstones - they are a total waste of money - do not get taken in! Amazon should not be selling them.
on 20 May 2016
Had to replace my old 13 year old blundstones.theese new ones felt a bit big as I have narrow feet, but they included spare insoles the right size so no fiddling with scissors, and the instructions to fit. Good Result .
on 27 January 2014
Awesome! So comfy and warm! Came really fast, love the colour. Will look even nicer after a little wear. Love them