- Save £2.00 on Esynic Bluetooth Cube Speakers when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code CUCWSKJQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Esynic USB External Floppy Disk Drive For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by eSynic. Enter code CW589VAF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £3.00 on Esynic 2.4gz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code 8OPBV8E6 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Esynic White Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code ARGQH5SC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Esynic Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eSynic. Enter code GFO2333J at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Wireless Speaker Centre at Amazon.co.uk to find the right wireless speaker for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver, ESYNiC Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Adapter for iPod iPhone Dock Speaker Bose Station-Support for iPhone 6S 6 Plus 5S 5 iPod Touch iPad Bluetooth Cell Phone/Bluetooth PC/PSP
|Price:||£8.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ESYNiC 30 Pin Bluetooth Receiver Adapter, Stream Your Music Wirelessly from iPhone 6S 6Plus 5S 5 iPod Touch iPad Bluetooth Cell Phone/ Bluetooth PC/ PSP Speaker Dock or any Bluetooth Enabled Device to Your Existing Sound System, Docking Station or Speakers, Upgrade Them with a Slim and Portable Bluetooth A2DP Receiver Now
- Special Designed for 30-pin Dock, And the Speakers Must Provide Charging to the Receiver, When the Speaker can Charge Your iPhone by the 30-pin Dock, it can Charge the Receiver too
- LED: Two LED for Paring and Charging Status; Powered: via Target Device( Docking Station)
- Complies with Bluetooth 2.0, Support A2DP V1.2, Compatible with All Devices Enabled with A2DP Stereo Bluetooth, But NOT Work for any Original Bose Sound Dock Series 1
- Easy to Operate, Simply Connect Your Speaker with Our Bluetooth Music Receiver, Immediately Transform Your Speakers into a Fashionable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Note: Only works with the Newest Generation Sound Dock Speaker which can Charge the iPhone 6S or 6, NOT for Bose Series 1 which could not Provide Enough Power--If Device Charges Your iPod, it Means Your Speaker could NOT Provide Enough Power for This Music Receiver)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: Black
All ESYNiC Product Comes With 18 Months UK Base Warranty
Note Before Ordering:
1. This Music Receiver is powered by the Dock Speaker, so it is not for the Bose Series 1 which could not provide the Power the music receiver.
2. Only works with the Newer Generation Sound Dock Speaker which can charge the iPhone 4 or 4S, pls check before order or inquiry us.
3. Designed for Apple 30-PIN Dock Connector Only, NOT for Samsung Dock.
Want to make your Newer Generation Sound Dock speaker become a Bluettoth compatible? Want to use your iPhone iPad Cellphone free away from the dock speaker when you playing the music?
This music receiver is the perfect choice for you.
Compact and Portable Design Long distance to play your favorite songs in your device through a Bluetooth connection
Support digital products using Bluethooth, such as iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Bluetooch cell phone,Bluetooth PC, PSP
Support A2DP V1.2, compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth
Transmission distance: Up to 10 meters (33 feet), without signal disturbance or Obstacles
Only works with the Newer Generation Sound Dock Speaker which can charge the iPhone 4 or 4S
Transfer Technical: Bluetooth V2.0 A2DP V1.2
Power supply unit: 30Pin Apple Dock speaker with charger function (5V)
Connects Bluetooth music receiver to the 30 pin dock.
Enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth pc, cell phone, search bluetooth devices.
Enter the code: 0000 and connect with it or just connect it.
Successful parting, play music freely without wires.
1 x Bluetooth Music Receiver
If device charges your iPod, it means your speaker could NOT provide enough power for this music reciever
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The device plugs into the dock (remove any iPod mini plate or similar or it won't seat), switch the dock to iPod if it's a radio/dock and turn on Bluetooth on you phone or tablet. You device should find the iLink. Older devices will. Ask for a PIN. Newer devices automatically try 0000. Play some media from any app.
Other reviews talk about dock compatibility. I've done some research: if your dock charges an iPhone, it will work with this. Additionally, it's stops being discoverable when a device is connected. To swap devices as input, just disconnect from one and connect from another as it instantly becomes discoverable again.
It's really simple, really effective and really quite cool in it's simple effectiveness.
Sadly it didn't work. I've tried it with 3 different docks (Apple and non-Apple) and various devices iPods (various iOS versions) and an Android tablet and nothing worked.
In most cases the pairing happened and the device seemed paired and audio was apparently playing but no sound came out.
I've lots of other Bluetooth stuff which worked.
1 star for Amazon taking it back !
UPDATED REVIEW 3 Stars
The supplier kindly sent a second one to try. This "sort of" works. I now think I understand what the problem is, read on to see if it will work for you.
The dock I have it works with is a JBL dock, I guess fairly old and fairly "dumb" in that it provides little control of the iOS device.
Neither of my Apple docks work. One is used via USB to a Denon stereo, the other via analogue audio and a phono lead to an old Hi-Fi amp. I conclude that in both of the Apple dock cases, the dock needs to "recognise" the device. This theory is supported by the fact that plugging an iOS device into the JBL dock I sometimes get a message on the iPhone saying "this is not a supported device".
Conclusion, if the dock will play audio whatever is plugged into the connector, this eSync device will work (assuming you don't get a faulty one), if the dock "validates" the connected device, you won't get audio.
If I'm correct I suggest more information is added to the listing by the supplier.
To start, installation is so easy a 5 year old could manage this in less than a minute. As there is little in the way of compatibility specifically saying it would or would not work with my devices I thought I'd just give it a go. Using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Bose Dock10 its clear this does not work well and an absolute waste of time.
Within one minute it was clear sound reproduction between devices was poor, cracking was very over powering and intermittent breakdown in sound connection quality. Distance during the set up and test was right next to the Bose system. I never even got to the distance before I gave up and considered the eSYNic device a failure.
Sound reproduction was very poor, I did check my TAB3 settings and tried to manually adjust base and treble but that was only to try and resolve the poor sound reproduction thinking it was only a setup user preference that was needed.
Over all one star, would give it 1/2 if I could just for look and delivery being very good but that's as far as it goes. Will now go and buy the Bose Bluetooth and hopefully get what I paid for. Buy cheap you get what you pay for, would never recommend this product to anyone.
This is the 3rd gadget/gizmo I've ordered in as many weeks to upgrade my Bose system from the 30 pin iPhone 4s adapter to be able to listen to my iPhone 5s [I haven't tried it with my iPhone 6 but I can't see any problem - if there is I'll add to this review]. All I can say is: it works great, pairs in seconds and sound quality is not degraded and the remote still works.
There is only one little issue, even if you can call it an issue, when the music isn't playing, there's a slight buzzing/hum from the speaker but when the music is playing it's gone.
After trying other devices, that promised to enable me to play my 5s and didn't - this is a godsend as I really didn't want to have to buy a new Bose dock.
Thank you eSYNiC :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
does what it is supposed to do well. Some older connections require more power thoughPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Really easy to setup, paired as described with an iPhone 6. I initially paired it with my Onkyo TX-NR414 but despite a successful pairing I couldn't get the device to play music. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Mr. P. R. Bennett
If your speaker doesn't have an on and off switch this product won't work with it. My bang and olufsen speaker only plays music when I put the phone on it. Very disappointing.Published 1 month ago by Bo Bene
Great little device that greatly improves any wired/docked media, freeing you up to control your music form afar and pass it around. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DasHHat