2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Upgraded 4.2 aptX Stereo Sunvalley Wireless Sports Running Earbuds (IPX6 Sweat Proof, 8 Hours Playtime and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling Built in Mic
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enhanced Comfort: Enjoy a snug fit with the interchangeable soft ear buds and secure ear hooks; experience improved weari bility with the IPX6 splash proof rating
- AptX for High Fidelity Audio: Get the most out of your music with the aptX coding; enjoy a CD-like sound quality that knows no lag whatsoever.
- More Play Time with Bluetooth 4.2: Squeeze up to 8 hours of talk time and 175 hours on standby out of your earphones, get continuous streaming throughout hiking, cycling, jogging etc.
- Safe Magnetic Design: Attach the earphones together and avoid losing them; wear them like a necklace for a safe fit that'll match your sporty look.
- More Stable Connectivity: Seamlessly connect your devices via the Bluetooth 4.2 functionality; enjoy calls that know no signal drops thanks to the built-in ceramic antenna.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ergonomic Design That Has You In Mind
You know how it works. Go hard or go home. When it comes to your workout, the last thing you want is some loose headphones that come off as soon as you turn your head. Get the best fit for your ears with the interchangeable soft inner earbuds and grippy ear hooks of different sizes. When you’re done listening to your music, wear them around your neck with the built-in magnets and don’t worry about the rain and accidental splashing thanks to the IPX6 splash proof rating
aptX - Superior Hi-Fi Sound
Do you still carry around your bulky CD player to get all the rich lows and clear treble out of your music? Leave the extra weight at home and enjoy CD-like sound quality no matter the format of your songs. The aptX technology provides a superb high fidelity audio experience that’ll win over any audiophile and make your music simply sound better.
Bluetooth 4.2 That Keeps You Going
How far can you run? How long will you go before needing a break? No matter your performance, these earphones are made to keep up throughout your workout and give you the boost you need. The Bluetooth 4.2 technology is easy on the battery and will provide up to 8 hours of talk time and 175 hours of standby time.
Stable Calling & Media Streaming
Whether you’re calling your friends or listening to the latest hit, make sure your devices will stay connected all the way and no hiccups will effects your audio experience.
What’s In the Box:
1 x TT-BH16 TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Earphones
1 x USB Charging Cable
6 x Earbuds (2 equipped on the earphones)
6 x Ear Hooks (2 equipped on the earphones)
1 x User Guide
More You Get:
Fast Customer Service
1,530 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 sound quality better than many big names like beats 160£ / plantronics 90£
2 sound volume = louder than many others without loosing on quality
3 battery life is decent even compared to an expensive brand like bose
4 range and calling quality very good
5 waterproof is there and is working properly (tested)
6 fitting is very good i always had problems with headsets falling off my ear
7 comfort can be achieve by picking the right rubber sizes
8 price: less expensive than wired sony headset that i have and with better sound quality plus waterproof
The only thing that i cannot say about them is how the battery will do in time
About the build quality i am not afraid they are very robust
Review of these I'm basing on 3 other headphones I already have, these are Sony XB50, Audio Technica M40x and Bose QC35 II. I also owned and tested Sennheiser, JBL, Beats... But these are what I'm stuck with at the moment.
First of all I'm a huge fan of flat sound, I like to listen music the way artist intended, that's why Audio Technica m40x are my favorite headphones ever and plus I'm using them with DAC which gives them more clarity, bass, instrumental separation... Absolutely perfect for me. But they are a but bulky, they don't have NC, and they aren't Bluetooth. Bose on the other hand have superior confort, NC, BT... But not the sound quality of m40x. And at last I have Sony XB50 always in my bag they are sort of my back up pair. Also very nice sound on them even though I have to lower that bass...
Now I wanted inexpensive workout earphones, just for gym and running and cycling. I can honestly say for the money they offer decent sound, that is cheeper BT-026 model. I fact both of these very similar sound I would say that BT-16 model is a bit just a bit louder and maybe lows are bit more pronounced but definitely almost the same. Like I said on both lows are here just enough, mids are OK, and highs are a bit muddy I have to boost highs just a little bit to my liking to level the sound, but that's just me. Overall ok. Both have good build, confort they're not going to fall out your ears easily (BT-16 are slightly bigger though), battery life as advertised, strong BT connection... What leads me to a question, why is BT-026 model 10£ cheaper beeing almost the same as newer model, plus newer model doesn't have a carrying pouch and shirt clip. I don't see 10£ worth of difference between them. They should have least include pouch and shirt clip for a newer model as well.
To conclude, both of them have good sound, confort, build quality (for now, I just got them I'll see how they perform in the future). I'm guessing the majority 90% of the buyers should be satisfied with the cheaper model because it offers the almost the same sound plus a bag and a clip, making them better value for money.
Also, the different sized in-ear connections are in 3 sizes and are really comfortable. They not only make the music/sound better for you, but don't emit excess volume to irritate those around you.
I cannot recommend highly enough for the price.
UPDATE. A year has passed, the inner cover at the tip where sound is emitted fell off, now earpieces are hollow-ended, but I don't mind that. Still work and battery is going as strong as before. That's awesome and I would have worn/broke wired earphones by now.