Other Sellers on Amazon
3 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 3yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 2yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Blueskysea B1W WiFi Mini Dash cam Car Camera Vehicle Video Recorder 360 Degree Rotatable Lens 1080p 30fps G-Sensor Loop Recording
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MINIATURE SIZE：only 90mm/3.54in x 29mm/1.14in x 38mm/1.50in without LCD screen. The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy. Support 64GB max Micro SD card (Not included in package)
- 360° ROTATABLE CAMERA BODY：Camera body supports 360 degree rotation, making it easy to adjust lens angle if necessary, allowing inside or outside of the car video recording
- SUPER CAPACITOR: B1W uses dual super capacitors instead of a lithium battery, which is a safer and more reliable choice to operate in hot environments
- BUILT-IN WiFi: WiFi connection to view footage, download videos, and change settings via an APP on your iphone or Android device. Note: Please use the car power supply, cigarette lighter socket, not the laptop for the power source.
- PARKING MODE FUNCTION: Comes with parking mode function, which triggered by G-sensor. When an impact is detected by the G-sensor, the camera starts video recording 30 seconds automatically. (The hardwire kit needed for Parking Mode isn't included in the package.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: B1W
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Blueskysea B1W camera is based on the Novatek GM8135S processor and Sony IMX323 CMOS sensor.
This combination allows for 1080p30 fps high quality recording.
1.Its size only 90mm x 29mm x 38mm,without LCD screen.The small size and all black form factor make it is more stealthy.
2.Camera body supports 360° degree rotate,much easy to adjust lens angle if necessary.
3.156° degree ultra wide angle lens,equipped with low light sensor, enhanced video quality at night.
4.Uses super capacitor instead of battery, which is a better choice to run dash cam in hot environments (batteries tend to swell/expand in the heat)
5.WIFI connection to view footage, download videos, and change settings via an app on your iphone or Android device.
6.Comes with parking mode function, which triggered by G-sensor. When an impact is detected by the G-sensor,the camera starts video recording automatically.(Hardwire is not includes in package,buyer need to buy it separately.)
Chip: Novatek GM8135S
Cmos sensor: IMX323,6G Lens,156°wide angle
Video resolution: 1920x1080p 30fps;1280x720p 30fps;
Video Codec/Format: H.264 / MP4
Audio: Built in Mic/Speaker
Memory card capacity: Micro SD card,support 64G max.(Not includes in package)
Voice indicator: English voice indicator
WIFI Connection: Supports
Parking mode: Supports(Hardwire not includes in package)
Loop recording: Supports,1min/3mins/5mins per clip
Power source: Super capacitor
Working temperature: -20°-- +70°
Storage temperature: -35°-- +75°
Net Weight: 42g
1* Dash cam
1* USB cable
1* Miro USB charger
1* Adhesive mount
1* User manual
72 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup is very easy. Download the app to you phone device, connect to the Dashcam through the Wifi using the password and then open the App. Worked first time with no issues, nice menu for loop time recording, video quality, g-sensor sensitivity etc. You can view what the camera is seeing from the App for a perfect setup in the car. What is nice is that the Dashcam also has speech prompts “Recording started”, “SD Card found” etc.
Obviously with the small form factor makes for a very stealthy and neat install in the Car. Comes with two extra sticky pads and a cleaning cloth for the lense (nice touch).
Have now been using this for a few weeks and the best thing is it just works. Car starts and camera starts, stop the car and it shuts off. I have tried numerous other DashCams and have problems with not starting, overheating or footage not available when needed. I just wanted a Dashcam I could trust and this one so far ticks that box.
Very impressed and pleased.
EDIT 04/02/2018 - The New Firmware flips the video automatically-no more upside down footage
Edit: Changed to 4 stars... I still really like this camera however, have realised to initiate parking mode, I need to connect the wifi, go into the app and stop recording. it will then record for 30 secs should the car be hit. Then go back into app before I drive to switch recording back on. I'd prefer it if it recorded when I drove and stopped when I stopped. I am currently using the cigarette lighter to power the camera, so at the moment if its in parking mode, I just remove the power cable and then push back into the cigarette lighter to automatically start recording to save going into the app.
I want to have it hardwired to the fuse box, so I could either wire into ignition, so it's on and recording when the car is on and off when car is off however, this means I cant use the parking mode as there wouldnt be power.
I have it hardwired to a constant power source but still have to manually stop the recording to initiate parking mode.
I'm open to suggestions if this can be wired in differently to reduce the need for manual intervention.
it would only sync time/date with an android phone and keep the correct time and date for a couple of days so would be useless if anything was to happen with the wrong time and date on recording
I purchased a separate hard wire kit for the fuse box but this didn't work to well as there seemed to be a compatibility issue with the start/stop system on the car. Every time the car came out of start/stop the camera would restart. It definitely wasn't the camera though as using the supplied cable, I had no such issues so had to power it from the 12v cigarette lighter socket. Not as clean but hidden all the cable behind the trim.
The setup is straight forward and my android oreo phone connected without problems. The quality appears OK. I wasn't sure if the video was really 1080p but on viewing downloaded videos in a different player, I can confirm that it is 1080p.
Simple to use. Very good viewing angle and good quality at this price point. I use a 32Gb Samsung Class 10 microSD card and have not had any issues.
Only one minor drawback is I have to manually turn off the phone WiFi to get Internet connectivity..