on 18 March 2018
If you like the Blues Brothers film and, more especially you like the music ...this is the cd for you. Good, clear quality sound and everything you could wish for to sing along to your favorite tracks. The only down side is that John Lee Hooker singing Boom Boom doesn't feature, but then i suspect real blues fans will already have the track on his own "very best of" cd and other blues compilation albums. All the other main numbers from the film sound track are here on this single cd, which is worth buying for the wonderful Cab Calloway singing "Minnie the Moocher" anyway. So get it to stick in your car stereo and get rollin' rollin' rollin'.
One person found this helpful
on 7 July 2015
if this does not get u moving well u must be really tired did mu housework in half the time what a terrific soundtrack must be honest cant remember the rawhide track love it watched it with my now over fifty son when it first came on telly this song version brilliant plus all the great singers on it what a download thanks blusies...
on 5 April 2018
BB OST what more to say, you love the movie you'll love the Soundtrack
on 10 May 2018
Oh how I love the music from this film.
on 16 February 2018
delivered on time and as expected
on 8 February 2018
Great little item
on 30 June 2013
I kept hearing various tracks from this on the radio and felt I would enjoy the album. I do and I don't. I like it when I'm in the mood (that's true of all music probably) and prefer not to listen to it all at once. Perhaps if I'd seen the film I'd be more enthusiastic and hope I've not offended and die hard Blues Brothers fans.
on 19 February 2018
brilliant.reminds me of good times
on 14 February 2018
It's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. What more is there to say?
on 11 June 2015
Good music. Vague storeyline but liked the dance and music numbers. Found the extra footage most informative about what was behind the film and wish I had watched that first.