Bluechip Neon Sim Free Android Mobile Telephone - Black
|Price:||£74.22 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£75.77 (51%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3.2″ HVGA capacitive touch screen with 3.2 megapixel camera
- Google Android 2.2 Froyo OS
- SMS and MMS messaging
- Phonebook with space for upto 1000 contacts
- MP3 and MP4 Player
Customers Also Shopped For
Put the world of communication in your pocket to access any time day or night. The Bluechip Neon is a sim free sleek and stylish touch screen smartphone, using the flexible android operating system for easy access to your favourite applications.The Bluechip Neon mobile has a standby time of upto 125 hours and talk time of upto 4 hours.
Further features of the Bluechip Neon sim free mobile phone include a 3.2″ HVGA capacitive touch screen, google android 2.2 froyo operating system, touch keypad, sms messaging, mms messaging, bluetooth facility, 1000 contact storage for phonebook, 3.2 megapixel camera, customised ringtones, mp3 and mp4 player, recording facility, handsfree feature to allow user to carry on with tasks while having a conversation, alarm clock, calculator, international clock, video facility, social network integration and vibration mode. The Bluechip neon sim free mobile phone also comes with a 1 year warranty
1 x Bluechip Neon sim free mobile handset
1 x User guide
1 x Mains charger adapter
1 x USB lead charger
1 x Pack of earphones.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted android to allow me to catch up on work emails on the go, and act as a jabber instant messenger client, as well as occasional remote desktop control.
I also wanted it to act occasionally as a personal mp3 player and video player.
- Its speed is usable, its not the fastest but its fine for day to day use.
- screen resolution is good 480 x 320 is MUCH better than the budget 320 x 240 some more expensive handsets offer.
- Android 2.2 is a good solid OS and most apps are available.
- Audio quality is reasonable, especially with bass option turned on in settings.
- Good as a phone - signal strength is as good or better than any other phone I've had.
- Built in data use meter and limits - you can make sure you don't go over your monthly data limit.
- Capacitive touch screen works well
- Load free mx player from google play and videos are good quality and use hardware decoding (if video in right mp4 format - handbrake free windows video converter is good here!)
- Sim free - totall unlocked
- Micro SDHC card can be inserted/removed without opening phone or removing battery
- Battery life acceptable - will last 2+ days using as just a phone, otherwise charge every night - just like most smartphones out there!
- Excellent value for money
Not so good:
- wireless is a bit flaky sometimes - will disconnect occasionally even with a strong signal.
- screen viewing angle is a bit limited
- Has no GPS - uses wifi location and phone signal triangulation to provide approximate location - accurate to about 20 metres or so.Read more ›
I am a very patient person and able to cope with the above. However, what I cannot stand and tolerate, even from a cheap handset, is when after a month use,it starts switching off by itself, even when the battery is full, or worse, when it's connected to the charger. Removing the battery and putting it back in is the only way to make it work again.
Add to that the error messages that come up everytime I am supposed to receive a text, and never receiving the text. It is purely a system thing, not a default in this handset only. I don't have any apps downloaded on it, and I did the reset to factory settings many times, and tried everything, it still randomly chooses to reject messages and accept others. The signal is always weak. The camera is an option that you'd wish wasn't there, as per its embarrassing quality, and the sound quality is rubbish.
I know, you get what you pay for, right? Well no! In this case, I paid much more than what I got. This saying would've applied if the price was £5.00 probably.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
By all accounts this company no longer makes smartphones at all. There is no e-copy of the manual for the Neon available on their website and my e-mails to their support team were... Read morePublished on 23 Sept. 2013 by Older and wiser
This is so much better than the phone it replaced. I am sure that under the skin it is Motorola (`nuff said! Read morePublished on 9 Aug. 2013 by Tiger Feet
I bought this phone as a present for my friend but I was very disappointed to learn that it was not working,the receiver can't hear and the call barring function is disabled so no... Read morePublished on 31 May 2013 by Alinda
Nice phone, got it all,nice camera the lot. Doesn't have a choice of ringtones only for messages. All in all a nice phone & very reasonably priced , Would recommend itPublished on 23 May 2013 by brian bagley
All the smart phone functions worked, it's as a phone it doesn't work, when the replacement for the first one arrived, you could text, you could listen to calls but you couldn't... Read morePublished on 10 April 2013 by Amazon Customer
Would not recommend better to pay a little more and get a decent phone, very slow and not user friendly.Published on 3 April 2013 by Piled
Great Company and Phone, Can not Praise to highly this Company or indeed the Phone, Great product and First Class Service.Published on 15 Mar. 2013 by fc
I think somebody has said this before; worked great for 6 months then everything went to pot. Worked when it wanted too, have to keep taking the battery out to restart it... Read morePublished on 16 Feb. 2013 by Dune