- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
BlueRigger In-Wall High Speed HDMI Cable - 10.5m (35 Feet) - CL3 Rated - Supports 4K, Ultra HD, 3D, 1080p, Ethernet and Audio Return (Latest Standard)
|Sale:||£12.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£17.00 (57%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- In-Wall Series - Fire Resistant PVC Jacket, and availablility in lengths of 15ft, 25ft, 35ft & 50ft make the BlueRigger CL3 Rated cable ideal for in-wall installation
- Supports Latest HDMI 2.0b Standard - 4K, UHD, 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC), Category 2 Certified,18 Gbps / 600 MHz Refresh Rate, 2160p, 1080p, 48 Bit Deep Color, Ethernet and is backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Reliable Construction - Durable, high-quality build protects against corrosion while maximizing signal strength - 100% Pure copper conductors, Triple Cable Shielding, 24K Gold-plated full metal jacket connectors
- Compatible with all HDMI Components - Connect Blu-Ray Player, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and laptops with HDMI output to 4K UHD TV, projectors, A/V Receiver, etc.
- BlueRigger cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and US-based customer support
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size Name: 10.5m
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
UP TO 32 AUDIO CHANNELS
4K @ 30hz
CL3 RATED FOR IN-WALL USE
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cables connects a wide range of HDMI devices. Use it to extract the maximum performance from your gaming or home theater setup. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, the BlueRigger HDMI cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket housing.
- The HDMI cable is made of a PVC outer layer that protects from physical strain, external interference & maintains efficiency of the digital signal
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables.
- Built with 100% pure oxygen free solid copper strands that maximize signal strength and video quality
- High Density Triple Layer Shielding maintains integrity and purity of digital sound
- Gold plated, corrosion-resistant connectors deliver optional signal transfer with minimum distortion
- These cables are ATC (Authorized Testing Center) certified to support all resolutions up to 2160p
Quality Picture and Sound
- Latest version HDMI cable supports 4K@30hz, UHD, HDR, 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel
- 4K, UHD, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Refresh Rates of up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
Backwards Compatible with Previous HDMI Standards
The cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you'll be able to use the BlueRigger cable with all your HDMI devices.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it will handle 1080p sources over this distance with version HDMI 1.4 and 2.0. Unfortunately not quite good enough for my needs and this was not replacing an expensive cable, it was a damaged generic one at about £40 during install. For proper connectivity sources for UHD 4:4:4 60hz you will need something in the fibre optic line from Monoprice or Ruprio.
Having now received this in 2 days (I prefer to use the excellent Amazon Locker service) and connected it up I can say that I wasn't wrong. It is quite obviously good quality, designed to last and works perfectly for my purposes. I've noticed no problems in playing any of my games at highest resolution which my GTX 770 and TV support.
In my setup, this cable goes thru my Kinivo 5 port HDMI switcher (Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p) and again there is no problem in auto switching despite its length.
In short, I'm quite happy with my decision and would definitely recommend this cable to anyone wanting a longer than normal high quality HDMI cable.
Does that matter?
Well, when a cable fails on you & you spend precious time determining the cause of the fault - only to find that it's the cable that was working just fine until ....
Then YES that matters.
Now my blu ray player is working just fine again, as it SHOULD be.
Oh, & the cable that failed wasn't just a one Pound cheapie either; colours started to go and very quickly lines appeared onscreen, then .... nothing.
So time will tell, but initial reactions to these BlueRigger cables are very positive.
HDMI carries digital data. Either the ones and zeroes get through well enough to be read successfully, or they do not. If they get through without errors, you will have a perfect picture. If they get through with errors, you will get freezing, picture errors and blocking.
In other words, if your HDMI cable works, the picture quality cannot in any way be affected by how much you paid for the cable. There can be no difference between an expensive cable's picture and that of a cheap cable, as long as it's actually working. Expect the differences between cables to be primarily in physical robustness and quality control (i.e. what proportion arrive broken).
This cable is very nice.
- I have not had any problems with it.
- It looks good and feels solid.
- It comes in a very neat and cute box.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty, amazingly.
- It is somewhat stiff, but not so stiff that you can't loop up the excess cable.
- The ends appear to be very well made (no poor quality clip-together casework here).
I paid under £15 for this cable. That is insanely good value compared to some of the other products available. Really, I do not see why you would need to find a better cable than this. Buy it.
It is a thick cable but isn't as thick as the braided cable it replaced. Flexibility is good although I used a 90 degree connector as my Television is connected to the wall and there isn't much room behind it and the wall mount.
Construction seems sound and the HDMI connections are sturdy. The connection ends are quite long as they include molded strain relief behind the HDMI connectors.
Most importantly it carries a 1080p signal at 60Hz from my PC to my TV without any degradation in signal, ie. the red/pink pixels commonly associated with a corrupted digital video signal. I can't advise if it will carry a similar 3d signal with the same results as I don't own a 3d capable Television.
Overall I'm very happy with the cable and the service especially at the price which was lower than similar cables. Edit; I'm not sure if I would choose this cable at £13.99 considering I paid under half that at £6.49, doubling the price seems a little extreme BlueRigger...
I connected them up to a TiVo HD box and an Android TV box - both of which are working absolutely flawlessly. The cables are well made and have a premium feel to them (the same sort of feel you'd get if you paid 5-10 times more in the high street!!) and are of excellent quality all round.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews