BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable ( 3M / 10Ft ) with Gold Plated Contacts (Black, Blue)
|Sale:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (27%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connects audio devices with a digital optical interface (S/PDIF) such as Blu-Ray, Satellite DVRs, DVD / CD Player, computers, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sky BOX, Virgin HD, Tivo, BT HD, HDTV, LED TV, DAT recorders, sound cards, game consoles etc. to your Home Cinema system, AV receiver, preamplifier, audio processor , SoundBar etc. that are equipped with Toslink audio outputs
- The BlueRigger optical cable is made from a light conductive core and insulated by a non-reflective PVC outer layer that improves resolution. High grade fiber optic core eliminates EMI/RFI interference resulting in better sonic accuracy & optimal signal transfer
- 24k corrosion-resistant Gold-plated connectors resist tarnish and provide maximum protection to the fiber tip. Includes rubber tips, which protect the cable when it is not plugged in (please remove rubber tips prior to installation)
- Compatible with any device which has a Toslink interface / transmits all digital audio formats such as multi-channel surround sound, uncompressed lossless PCM audio, compressed 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, DVD Audio, LPCM, SACD, MPCM, 3D Sound
- Limited Lifetime Warranty : Every BlueRigger optical cable comes with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure utmost customer satisfaction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size Name: 3M / 10Ft
The BlueRigger Toslink optical cable is designed to give you a smooth, dynamic, undistorted and clear performance for all your digital sound requirements. It is constructed with a Light Conductive Fiber Core and insulated by a non-reflective PVC jacket that improves resolution and eliminates EMI/RFI interference resulting in better sonic accuracy & optimal signal transfer
The BlueRigger optical cable helps connect audio components with a Toslink (S/PDIF) port such as as Blu-Ray, Satellite DVRs, DVD / CD Player, computers, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sky BOX, Virgin HD, Tivo, BT HD, HDTV, LED TV, DAT recorders, sound cards, game consoles etc. to components equipped with Toslink audio outputs such as your Home Cinema system, AV receiver, preamplifier, audio processor, SoundBar etc.
- Multi-channel surround sound, uncompressed lossless PCM audio
- Compressed 5.1 and 7.1 digital surround sound
- Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, DVD Audio
- LPCM, SACD, MPCM, 3D Sound
Premium Fiber Core & Gold Plated Connectors
- Lightweight and flexible; the BlueRigger Toslink cable is made of up of a durable PVC outer layer
- Corrosion resistant gold-plated connectors offer optimal signal transfer
- High grade fiber optic core eliminates EMI electromagnetic or RFI radio frequency interference offering for a more genuine rendering of the originally recorded sound
- Note:Please remove protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Connector type: Toslink male to Toslink male; two-shot moulding
- Connectors: Gold
- Jacket: PVC outer layer
- Attenuation: ≤0.2dB/m
- Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6MHz
- BlueRigger Toslink cables are available in 3ft, 6ft, 10ft, 15ft and 25ft lengths
Limited Lifetime warranty.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I've been using this for 2 months now, having connected my iMac to my Denon hi-fi. The connection are strong, the cable is flexible enough and obviously the length is right for my home. I've not any faults with the connection/transmission between my devices after playing iTunes for hours, so I can't complain.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews