BlueAnt Pump Soul Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones - Teal
|Price:||£99.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Never worry about working out too long with the Sweat-proof IP54 antimicrobial ear cups
- Rhythm and Deep Bass with Booming HD audio and Deluxe Ear Cups with enhanced sound delivery
- Wideband Microphone call capabilities with One Touch Control for calling, volume and track
- Extended battery life for 24hrs Play Time
- Folding Design for convenient storage and included durable carry case for safe storage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Teal | Style: Pump Soul
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
BlueAnt BlueAnt PUMP SOUL - Teal Never worry about working out too long with the Sweat-proof IP54 antimicrobial ear cups
Top Customer Reviews
When these arrived, my initial impression was good due to how well it was packaged. When you open the box's magnetic lid, inside is simply the headphone's case with no other contents. When you open the case, the headphones are compactly packed away inside, with the manual, aux cable and micro-USB cable also stowed away in the side pocket. This was massively useful as I wasn't then stuck with loads of assorted bits of paper, plastic and cardboard!
After a quick charge to max (took about an hour from the box), I followed the instructions (pressing the button for 5 secs) and was easily able to locate on iPhone's Bluetooth menu.
The build quality is really solid, with it easy to unfold and extend the arms (without feeling flimsy). The cans themselves are a soft material and are really comfortable, surrounding the ears and trapping noise in really well. Their not noise-cancelling, but they're the next best thing.
Once connected, I stuck on a big song to put it to the test (chose Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce) and was genuinely surprised at how superb the sound was. The packaging talks of bass and it certainly didn't disappoint! It pumps out a decent amount of volume and, while I'm not an audiophile, the depth of the music was great.
The tech was clearly of a high quality as I didn't experience any disruption or loss of fidelity that you sometimes get from Bluetooth, it just offers a really great experience.
I intend on taking these out for runs and putting them to the test, but given initial impressions from how solid the fit is and the sound, I don't foresee any issues!Read more ›
_ hold onto the buds. They will vanish from a Scrape on the knee
- Sound quality is OK nothing special.
- Sound level is quote quiet. You have to turn the volume right up to hear music adequately.
- Bluetooth range seemed a little short
- There was a noticeable crackle when using the phone and headphones at the same time. Could be the phone could be the headset, either way there was a crackle.
- In real world tests, from full charge until battery empty. The battery life was only 6 hours, 1 minute. Not even close to the advertised 8 hours.
- The buds fall off the headphones very easily. They have dropped off twice in the simple process of removing the headphones from a pocket.
- Paid £60, didn't seem worth it.
- Plenty of fitting options
- Fairly comfortable
- Haven't tested but seemed to be well made and waterproof.
Okay, on opening it up, it's beautifully boxed and packaged, the headphones themselves occupying a neoprene case. It was clear that this headset was well put together from then on. It looks really splendid, the lines, the shape and the colour are all really great to look at. The buttons stand out on the side of the right cup and unlike many current sets, the controls add to the look. There *is* a flashing LED between those buttons though, which - had I kept the headphones - I would have painted over or something. I hate flashing lights on my electronics.
Moving on, the sound quality was crisp and full while I was testing them. The earpieces felt small but nonetheless, they covered my ears well enough I had no complaints. One thing that might bother some people was that they were made of a holey sweat resistant material and I imagined that it might get itchy during a sweaty work out. Still, they seemed like they would be comfortable enough.
Until you factor in the few real things that put me off.
Firstly, the whole thing is made of metal and though it looks great, it's heavy.
Secondly, the headset band is small. I made my wife try the thing on after I realised the problem and even then, she agreed it was a little small. Thank god for having a wife with a normal sized head!
Finally, the underside of the band that is some kind of rubbery material and not very well cushioned.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The most comfortable, easy to use, stylish looking headphones I’ve ever tried. Really glad I treated myself to them. Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Ammyyy92
They lasted 4 months before I was unable to charge them again. When they worked the sound was a little tin-like and I would expect a richer bass with the size of ear bud. Read morePublished 5 days ago by MJS
Purchased for hubby for Christmas, his request, so far so good, he's used them a few times for the Gym and more recently on a plane journeyPublished 3 months ago by Mrs. C. E. Logan
Bought these for my husband as a gift. He loves them. Excellent build quality and sound performance. Highly recommend.Published 5 months ago by Rhowbust
Worked for a couple of months then would not charge. Very disappointed with this product as was still under guarantee when it stopped working and was not replaced. Read morePublished 6 months ago by derek
I have really enjoyed running and using the headphones for work. the comfort is outstanding with a great selection of sizes and fitment options but the battery life is nothing like... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought these to replace my Jaybird X2's that I unfortunately left at the gym.
I'm happy to say it's a fairly drastic improvement on all levels. Read more
Sounds is not really good by default. Way to much bass and no treble. I had to use Viper (an equalizer) on android to make the sound more balanced. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Sticko