Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
BlueAnt Pump Soul Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones - Black Rose Gold
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Never worry about working out too long with the Sweat-proof IP54 antimicrobial ear cups
- Rhythm and Deep Bass with Booming HD audio and Deluxe Ear Cups with enhanced sound delivery
- Wideband Microphone call capabilities with One Touch Control for calling, volume and track
- Extended battery life for 24hrs Play Time
- Folding Design for convenient storage and included durable carry case for safe storage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Black Rose | Style Name: Pump Soul
BlueAnt BlueAnt PUMP SOUL - Black Rose Never worry about working out too long with the Sweat-proof IP54 antimicrobial ear cups
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When these arrived, my initial impression was good due to how well it was packaged. When you open the box's magnetic lid, inside is simply the headphone's case with no other contents. When you open the case, the headphones are compactly packed away inside, with the manual, aux cable and micro-USB cable also stowed away in the side pocket. This was massively useful as I wasn't then stuck with loads of assorted bits of paper, plastic and cardboard!
After a quick charge to max (took about an hour from the box), I followed the instructions (pressing the button for 5 secs) and was easily able to locate on iPhone's Bluetooth menu.
The build quality is really solid, with it easy to unfold and extend the arms (without feeling flimsy). The cans themselves are a soft material and are really comfortable, surrounding the ears and trapping noise in really well. Their not noise-cancelling, but they're the next best thing.
Once connected, I stuck on a big song to put it to the test (chose Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce) and was genuinely surprised at how superb the sound was. The packaging talks of bass and it certainly didn't disappoint! It pumps out a decent amount of volume and, while I'm not an audiophile, the depth of the music was great.
The tech was clearly of a high quality as I didn't experience any disruption or loss of fidelity that you sometimes get from Bluetooth, it just offers a really great experience.
I intend on taking these out for runs and putting them to the test, but given initial impressions from how solid the fit is and the sound, I don't foresee any issues!
Highly recommend these, they compete with major branded headphones (I would say they're definitely a big step up from Beats Solo HD's that I've used before) with the added sports characteristics from sweatproof cans and comfortable and solid fit.
_ hold onto the buds. They will vanish from a Scrape on the knee
- Sound quality is OK nothing special.
- Sound level is quote quiet. You have to turn the volume right up to hear music adequately.
- Bluetooth range seemed a little short
- There was a noticeable crackle when using the phone and headphones at the same time. Could be the phone could be the headset, either way there was a crackle.
- In real world tests, from full charge until battery empty. The battery life was only 6 hours, 1 minute. Not even close to the advertised 8 hours.
- The buds fall off the headphones very easily. They have dropped off twice in the simple process of removing the headphones from a pocket.
- Paid £60, didn't seem worth it.
- Plenty of fitting options
- Fairly comfortable
- Haven't tested but seemed to be well made and waterproof.
Okay, on opening it up, it's beautifully boxed and packaged, the headphones themselves occupying a neoprene case. It was clear that this headset was well put together from then on. It looks really splendid, the lines, the shape and the colour are all really great to look at. The buttons stand out on the side of the right cup and unlike many current sets, the controls add to the look. There *is* a flashing LED between those buttons though, which - had I kept the headphones - I would have painted over or something. I hate flashing lights on my electronics.
Moving on, the sound quality was crisp and full while I was testing them. The earpieces felt small but nonetheless, they covered my ears well enough I had no complaints. One thing that might bother some people was that they were made of a holey sweat resistant material and I imagined that it might get itchy during a sweaty work out. Still, they seemed like they would be comfortable enough.
Until you factor in the few real things that put me off.
Firstly, the whole thing is made of metal and though it looks great, it's heavy.
Secondly, the headset band is small. I made my wife try the thing on after I realised the problem and even then, she agreed it was a little small. Thank god for having a wife with a normal sized head!
Finally, the underside of the band that is some kind of rubbery material and not very well cushioned.
These points together mean that you have a small, heavy headset with a band that digs into your scalp while the rubber yanks at your hair, still pulled down by the weight.
I think this is a great product and I really adore how it plays a little didgeridoo as you turn it on, it's fun. I certainly couldn't have worn it for long periods of time, though.
In short, it's beautiful, it sounds great, and the price is excellent, but it's small and on the heavier side.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I have a question about the product, once it is charged the red light...Read more