Customer reviews

Colour: Black / Black|Size: 10|Change

on 29 May 2017
I bought these for my holiday, after 3 days the insoles detached themselves from the shoe and and the lining detached from the insole. I had another 11 days without wearable shoes. I'm looking how to get my money back.
review image
on 11 June 2017
These shoes are great but I ordered my son's size but they turned out to be too big. I requested a refund and it costs £3.99 to refund. Wish I'd known when I ordered. I'll keep them for next year. Size is part and parcel of online ordering.
on 12 December 2016
Good price, comfortable and stays on your feet well. My father in law had some from a supermarket and his kept falling off, however these stayed on well due to the draw string at the back.
on 9 April 2017
My friend loved the shoes I gave him and said its what he wanted and expected. They arrive within a couple of days and he says the fit is good. He's very happy.
on 4 June 2017
What a waste of money. They were comfortable for the first 5 minutes until insolves started to slip out underwater. The lace that suppose to hold the shoe on your feet, keeps getting loose every 3 minutes. If I could put zero or even minus 5 stars, I would.
on 2 June 2017
Fitted well great in the sea
on 28 June 2017
Just the job and not expensive though I do recommend getting a shoe size less than you would normally choose because they are made from stretchy material and if they are not snug they will not feel right.
on 14 April 2017
For the price bloody excellent!
on 9 November 2014
Bought for white water rafting in Nepal. These 'wet shoes' arrived really quickly after being ordered.. They were also really well made and superbly packed.
on 19 July 2017
Very pleased with product...speedy deliver. Highly recommended

See one answered question