- Paperback: 156 pages
- Publisher: BiblioLife (6 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1140526898
- ISBN-13: 978-1140526896
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 0.8 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 795,839 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Blue Island Paperback – 6 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book's thoughtful, mostly about what the author calls The Blue Island - "a land for acclimatizing the newcomer (after death)". Stead says the afterlife is much as his studies had led him to anticipate. He talks about e.g., how ones thoughts and actions shape the future, reincarnation, the importance of right thoughts (and actions) though he doesn't use the word karma, and the "law of attraction" resulting in people gravitating toward (familiar environments and) people of like mind. Steads is an extremely positive view though he says there are people who, after death, are for one reason or another - and initially on the Blue Island - not happy.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com