- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Bloody British History Plymouth Paperback – 1 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Laura Quigley is a full-time writer who lives in Plymouth. In 2010, Amnesty International held a public reading of her play, "The Advocate, " directed by a member of the RSC and based on material subsequently published by The History Press as "The Devil Comes to Dartmoor."
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product arrived promptly and well packaged. The book is very detailed and contains great visual historical places I and around Plymouth. This book was a gift to my mum who lives in Plymouth and located in close proximity to some of the historical sites that are mentioned in this book. Highly recommended
Most recent customer reviews