- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Bloody British History: Somerset Paperback – 1 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
ANDREW MAY is a former scientist with 30 years experience working in academia, the civil service and the private sector. A researcher with a passion for history as well as for science, he works as a volunteer blogger for Montacute House in Somerset and Lyme Regis Museum in Dorset, and has written various short pieces for the Fortean Times. His website on the weirder fringes of science and history can be found here: http://forteana-blog.blogspot.com/
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend it to all somerset people with only the slightest interest in their local history!