- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Blood Sweat and Tea Audio Cassette – Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audio Cassette, Audiobook, Unabridged
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
One of the most gripping blogs around - The Guardian --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Tom Reynolds began work for the NHS when he was 23 and specialised as an A&E nurse. He moved to the London Ambulance Service when he discovered that 'he wanted to 'torture the patients in A&E'. In his own words, this is 'not healthy'. He has kept his critically-acclaimed blog since 2003 and is frequently quoted in the national press. This is his first book.--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > First Aid & Paramedical Services