Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
Blood: An Epic History of Medicine and Commerce 1st , Kindle Edition
|Length: 464 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The book is not that easy to get hold of in the UK - I had to buy 2nd hand, however, I am glad I did and would happily recommend this excellent book to others.
It is very readable and littered with facts that will make you more interesting to people with an interest in blood-facts.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Haematology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > History of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > History
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > History & Philosophy