on 28 December 2014
I find Deezer easy to use and has a good choice of music - I use mine with Sonos and have had no issues. The only problem is when I use it on my note 4 in the car is puse's and jumps whole albums I think this might my Bluetooth in the car rather than the app.
on 4 July 2014
I absolutely love this app. Such a great way to get music and I can have it on my kindle and my phone with all my music on both devices. However this version is the old one so I'd personally love to see the updated version on this. But all in all a great app.
on 29 May 2014
Forget iTunes this is the best music app on line at any price it has a vast library of music covering all genres of musi
on 3 June 2016
This is the most perfect music app for me. I can find most of the songs that I want. One of my favourite reasons is because if you go off the app, the music still plays.
on 13 April 2016
This is literally THE best music app ever!
EVERYTHING is well formated and it has tons of different albums and
on 1 March 2016
If you like music then download this app. You don't need WiFi to use this app and the music is awesome and not glichy. It has every song you can think of. Download its full of pop and in my opinion, its my favourite music player
on 27 March 2013
Overall the app is great as I can get any song i asked for however after 15 days I then had to pay and i could only listen to the first 30 seconds of my music and it didn't tell me about this. So technically its not free and shouldn't be a free app.
0Comment| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2013
This app is awesome! If you like/listen to a lot of music, then this is the app for you.
Initial 30 days free trial, thereafter £4.99 per month = best value on the market. Similar subscriptions are
double the price! Not only do you have freedom of choice, but Deezer will suggest further albums/playlists based on your previous preferences. This is a welcome service as after your initial couple of months building your library with names from your musical history you need inspiration! While the powers that be will provide buckets of inspiration!!
Thank you Deezer 100% satisfied, however you do need to love your music to be as happy as me!!!!
Like many others, I have now not been able to use deezer on my kindle for a few weeks because of the non-existent update and the pop up that never goes away. Get it sorted! We are all paying for something that does not work. Refund time!
on 9 March 2016
Good app for all the family. Features and price let it down its very hard to remove connected device, unless you have a pc . it would also be much better if you could have more then 3 devices connected at a time