on 27 June 2017
Really like these Bloc sunglasses, I bought a pair about a month ago and have loved them so I bought these for my dad. My eyes don't sting at all, they seem to block every trace of UV, and they look nice and are well built. The only thing to be wary of is that they are quite dark so driving could be dangerous unless it is a very bright day. Maybe don't get the polarised ones. I may use my old ones in the car and these ones for the rest of the time.
on 14 May 2014
For the price, these are incredibly smart and hard-wearing. They've survived being dropped onto tiles, immersed in water, covered in suncream and left in a car over a particularly cold Scottish winter. The lenses clean up easily, they look superb (and quite menacing), the build quality is excellent and the sun protection seems to be good, with no rogue UV rays creeping in over the top of the frames.

Highly recommended.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2015
These are superb value for money, sunglasses offering brilliant clarity and UV protection from the sun and at £30.00 they are superb value for money, this is my first pair of Blocs and won't be my last, they are very stylish and have rubber arms so they don't move around which is great especially when doing sports!! Don't waste money on "Oakleys" as they are a rip off, when you can buy glasses as good as these, for less than a third of the price!!
on 30 October 2012
I use my Bloc Scorpion while driving and I am very pleased with how light and comfortable they are. The lens handles the glare from direct Sunlight well. The little bag that comes with, is quite useful when stowing the sunglasses away in the center consol of the car. It helps keeping the lens clear and unscratched. I prefer wrap around glasses and these Bloc Scorpion are truly wrap around. I drive for a living and sunglasses don't last very long because they get dropped, crushed, lost, a scratched lens is the end of a pair, and a bunch of other reasons they have to be replaced. Due to this I purchase two pairs at a time. I just love the way these Bloc's look and I will keep buing them for some time. Next time I might spring for the ones with polarizing lense it's about £ 10 more, but by then it should be spring time and stronger sunlight will make it worth it.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2013
I have bought a number of pairs of sun glasses from amazon. These are the best out of all of them. They are very good quality. They fit well and don't move around. Good lens. For the money they are worth it. They look very cool when you wear them. I bought them as I am having laser surgery and need these to wear due to this suns rays. I have spent a lot of money on glasses prescription glasses so I no about what is good and what is not. These are great they look like they will last.
on 29 July 2013
Glasses arrived very promptly and were as near perfect as you can have in sunglasses. Very comfortable to wear even with somebody like me who has a big head. They are so good that I often forgot I had them on until I went back inside and found life a little darker than expected. I am too old to care what they look like but for younger people who carw I am sure they will be great. No glare and no light sneaking in. A great purchase.
on 16 September 2011
I have always liked Blocs from long ago when I bought a pair of sailing sun glasses and was pleased with the clarity of the
lenses.These Scorpion glasses do not disappoint on any level.The lenses are very clear with no distortion,they are dark enough to be comfortable in the strongest sun light.They are light and comfy to wear and for those people who are label conscious they easily compete in style with far more pricey labels .
10 people found this helpful
on 26 June 2016
Very good quality.
Very comfortable, when I put them on I often forget I'm wearing them.
The world is a lot brighter🌟 as my pupils must get much larger as soon as I put them on.
on 11 April 2018
these were for someone else but they were pleased with them
on 18 January 2015
bought for hubby as these are some of the only ones that fit his head and nose.....he works in the outdoors and can potentially lose them in water so saves his more expensive ones from that. simple black colour, good level of sun protection. reasonably priced would recommend.