Blitz: The League (Xbox 360)
Platform : Xbox 360
Only 2 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by GAMEFORCE (UK BASED).
- New Xbox 360 Achievements - Compelling and challenging user-earned achievements to help determine who has the biggest bark on the field.
- New Unlockable Content - All-new unlockable content including behind-the-scenes videos of Bill Romanowski.
- New League All-Star Teams - New to the Blitz franchise, three exclusive League All-Star Teams are now playable, complete with unique rosters, uniforms, and logos.
- All-American Team - A collection of the best players from throughout The League.
- East Team All-Stars - A collection of the best players from the Eastern League teams.
- West Team All-Stars - A collection of the best players from the Western League teams.
- Enhanced Customization - An all-new feature that allows players to re-enter the Campaign Mode and use additional rewards to further improve and upgrade their teams, even after conquering the League. This will allow for greater variations of user-created teams that can compete online.
- User-Defined Soundtrack - Blitz: The League will fully support custom soundtracks defined by the player.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Related products from Our Brands
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CASE AND DISK IN OK CONDITION,DO SHOW SIGNS OF USAGE MANUAL INCLUDED AMAZON PRIME SELLER-FAST DISPATCH AND AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10 April 2007
First of all i am not a big fan of American Football, however i love this game. It doesn't contain real teams or reals players, the graphics are not 360 standard and there isn't really that many game modes. Your probably thinking, why do i like it so much. Because, instead of doing an EA Sports mistake, concentrating too much on graphics and every painstakingly little detail, all the efforts have been put towards the GAMEPLAY. No complicated rules, no confusing offsides etc, just pure gameplay.
7 people found this helpfulComment
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: best games for xbox 360