Customer reviews

Ring Size: R|Change

on 2 May 2016
This is a nice looking ring. Bought for my wedding in August . cheap but I didn't want gold or platinum, I've been married before, so I'm a bit more thrifty this time round. Fits lovely, the fiancée likes it to so I'm very happy. The inscription is a nice touch too. Overall, if you're not bothered about the low cost of the item, it is very nice and a token of your love for your other half, that's the point, not the price, I believe.
on 20 May 2017
Ordered a silver ring and received a gold ring, there aren't any tungsten marking on the inside either. Sending back for refund.
on 13 July 2017
Nice ring but the size is way to big sk need to send it back and buy another. Ordered a T but measures up as a u 1/2 so 2 and a half times too big. Also you get charged £4 to return it to buy another size even thought I know my ring size and it's the ring that is the issue.
on 31 July 2017
Very pleased with my new Tungsten ring. Perfect fit, Perfect weight, Perfect polish. Well bone Bling, and thank you.
on 1 October 2013
Oh we are so happy to have our Tungston Carbide wedding bands. White gold way out of our price range as my husband to be is size Z&8.Thank You so Very Much We will have a Wedding to remember and within our small budget. If your thinking of choosing these rings you will not be disappointed.
on 9 May 2014
If you damage your jewelry on a daily basis, (I wreck my wedding bands on the spokes of my wheelchair wheels, for example), this is for you.
on 19 December 2014
This is a lovely broad banded ring that looks a lot more expensive than it was. There's quite a bit of weight in the ring so you do know its there. Happy to recommend this bit of Bling.
on 5 June 2016
Looks good and if you work with your hands or enjoy the outdoors it is not scratching. Read previous comments for sizing as your usual size will not fit correctly.
on 24 November 2013
It is a very nice ring, shiny however not as silver as it appears but the feeling it is wonderfully brilliant. I was very lucky with the size it fits perfectly plus it is coming with a nice pouch.
on 8 May 2015
Lovely ring, BUT the size is definitely larger than it is listed. Read the other reviews, several of us are finding the same issue, so if you are going to buy this ring think long and hard about going down a size. Also, it seems heavier than other Tungsten rings I have owned, but still a good quality ring.

See one answered question