Metal Type: Gold plated|Ring Size: O|Change

on 8 November 2012
A very unusual classy ring. It looks far more expensive than it was, my husband is very pleased with it. It was delivered well within the delivery time specified, so i am very pleased with this purchase, would recommend
on 9 December 2012
This ring is truly beautiful. It says that it’s a men’s ring but I still bought it for myself and it looks good on my small fingers – I would recommend this for men or women. Lots of people have been commenting on my ring and they say it is a very unusual design. The dragon design is so intricate and detailed and makes the ring look more expensive than it really is. It’s so shiny and I’ve heard that tungsten carbide will keep its shine for a very long time. I’m tempted to buy this ring in the other colours…
on 11 February 2014
This ring looks so much better in person! It came in a nice little bag inside very good packaging. It arrived 5 days after I ordered it, even though it said the estimate delivery date would be From 2 - 3 weeks. Very good product, may also order the all silver version. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 August 2015
Ok, I must say I did not expect a high quality product for the price, I have been looking for second ring for over a year and saw this one and it looked perfect. It arrived next day, and omg wow, it looks amazing and the quality is tops.
review image
on 19 February 2016
I bought this as an engagement ring for my Mister, and he loves it. It's a lovely ring, and honestly looks like it should cost more than it does. It's very hard wearing and doesn't damage easily. (as my other half is a massive clutz at the best of times!) Thank you!
on 17 May 2016
This ring is very beautiful as mentioned in someone's review it is darker than it appears in the picture and the sizing runs to the large size, ordered size w and whilst it fits it is a bit loose and If i lose more weight currently on a diet it will soon be to big. But for the price paid beautiful ring, showed a friend who loved the unusual design.

Overall very nice would but again and at a great price!.
on 28 June 2016
Lovely ring . . .its looks as good if not better then the pictures. Worn it a few times and it seems to be holding up well . . . the detail in very impressive. When the light catches it, it really does stand out. Definitely very good quality.
on 18 January 2016
I was looking for a ring for the little finger of my right hand and I thought this would be ideal. I must say the ring is fantastic, I'm extremely pleased with it. My only problem was with the sizing.
I'd already had my finger sized at a well known highstreet Jewelers so when I saw the ring on Amazon, I just ordered the size I'd been told. The ring arrived earlier than estimated but was far to small for my finger. I sorted out a return and ordered another. This time I used the amazon sizing guide, carefully measuring my finger to select the right size. Again the ring arrived ahead of schedule but this time it was too big for my finger. It did, however, fit perfectly on the ring finger of my right hand. I decided to keep it and get something else for the little finger.
I'll say again the ring is lovely and excellent value. I would, however, urge people to use the amazon sizing guide but to order half a size smaller than you think.
on 8 January 2014
My wife chose this for me and I thought it was a great choice. The connected long=bodied dragons and celtic design compliment my Chinese and Scottish roots very nicely. The material looks and feels quality and my hand misses the heavy feel of the ring when i take it off. I'd recommend it to all dragon or celt lovers!
on 9 January 2014
I brought this ring because I loved the look of it. But when it arrived yesterday I was very disappointed ! Its more of a dark grey colour not silver and the pattern isn't a light blue colour its a navy blue colour. In the description it also says unisex but for me I feel it is more of a man's ring. Due to the chuckyness of the ring. Especially if you have skinny fingers like me. Sadly will be returning It.

See one answered question