- Paperback: 321 pages
- Publisher: Three Rivers Press (CA) (26 Jun. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307351343
- ISBN-13: 978-0307351340
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 2 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,584,236 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Blindsided by a Diaper: Over 30 Men and Women Reveal How Parenthood Changes a Relationship Paperback – 26 Jun 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
In Blindsided by a Diaper, Dana Bedford Hilmer has craftily compiled a collection by various respected writers discussing their personal accounts of how the dynamics of parenting has transformed their cozy and not so cozy relationship of two to the sometimes chaotic whirlwind of family life.
The refreshing honesty of the men and women authors featured in Blindsided by a Diaper is tantamount to a productive stint on the therapist's couch. Or rather, a group therapy session where parents vent!
Whether you are expecting or already have a house full of little ones or even contemplating having children, this book will be your survivor's tool and many of the authors who candidly shared their experiences in this collection will become your friends!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Marriage
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Relationships > Weddings