- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2834 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OIOBF2Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 56 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,140 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blind Justice: A Lorne Simpkins Justice novella (prequel to Cruel Justice) (Justice Series) Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In this book Lorne Simpkins is working along side her Partner Pete Childs. A woman's body has turned up, and Lorne and Pete are on the case, trying to discover who has killed her and why. The evidence is building up, and seems to be pointing to an ex boyfriend. Can Lorne and Pete discover if it was him or not and get to the bottom of this Murder case.
I'm always worried with Novella's that reviewing it will give to much away, so I have kept it brief.
What I will say is for those of you that have enjoyed the Justice series, I think you will love this Novella.
The decomposed body of a young woman is found in a wooded area. Lorne and Pete are called to the scene but there Lorne stumbles on her first hurdle - the ever arrogant French pathologist Jacques Arnaud who as usual is very reluctant to let Lorne in on any details.
The dead woman is then identified as Jenny Bartlett. She has been murdered. Though all arrows immediately point to the victim's ex boyfriend, Simon, a hunch tells Lorne that he is innocent. But could the Inspector's unmistakable gut feelings be wrong this time?
This was a quick, enjoyable read that kept me intrigued till the very end to find out how the murder is solved. Recommended!!
Would highly recommend this for all fans of Mel Comley,I personally cannot get enough of her books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed previous books by the author.This one didn't hold my attention quite as well I'm afraid.But it was ok if not riveting.Published 6 months ago by JO BOORMAN
another book that I was up all night to finish reading as I couldn't wait until the next day to find how it all enjded.Published 17 months ago by Ronco
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Crime Fiction > British & Irish > English
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Crime Fiction > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Police Procedurals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction