Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 July 2009
This is an excellent practical demonstration and resource for both identifying and resolving many, many problems in this life. I cannot recommend it too highly.
on 1 April 2015
Highly recommended this is an excellent book to equip the church to help others but also to get free ourselves. He writes it so we can go through the process and deal with any possible issues in our lives or family line. This is for Christians.
on 30 October 2012
Full of so much revelation & 'makes so much sense'. The study guides are very helpful too so that you can ensure you are making the most of the book, by applying it.
on 7 November 2015
Good insight on the information on blessings and Curses, that will equipped the body Christ in their spiritual life. Highly recommended this book, to give you good understanding and teaching on this topic.
on 25 June 2015
Another Excellent book by Derek Prince. Really helpful to understand more fully Satan's schemes but also how we can curse ourselves and others and sometimes is God's curse if we are not living in obedience to His mighty will.
But how we can submit our lives daily to God the Father and receive His blessings.
on 26 December 2012
This book was fantastic I will be reading it again no doubt it was a great insight & bible study certainly opened my eyes on a few things I would reccommend this to other friends & family for sure.
on 1 April 2014
I brought this book for a friend of mine whos a pastor, and will definately be getting one for myself
on 11 April 2015
very informative so far, I have not finish reading this book.However, what i have read so far have open my eyes and understanding of some things i was going through. Thank God this book will help me to deal with curses in the future.

God's blessings
Lurline
on 27 October 2015
i have read this book a couple of times i was greatly helped and blessed. this book is not a waste of time to read. every born again christian should read it .curses as well as blessings are real .
on 12 March 2016
Wow! Once you get passed the first chapter you want to read more. Based on the Bible and gives a great understanding of how amazing that Book really is.