Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£20.17+ £1.26 shipping

on 26 August 2009
This is my second christian worship song purchase. And it hasn't disappointed.

A good mixture of Christian songs. I hadn't realised that so many of thes ongs I knew from Church were by Matt. He's a talented writer.

My favourite songs on the album were "blessed be your name"; "Heart of worship"; and "I will offer up my life". Just outside my top 3 were "everything that has breath" and "once again". The rest of the songs were good to listen to, but didn't hit me with the lyrics or tune. My top 5 were enough for me to make this a 5 star rating.

Enjoy
on 2 January 2010
I own a few of Matt Redman's CDs, and bought this one as a chance to try some of his slightly older work. Matt Redman is a well established and very successful Christian singer and songwriter. Matt Redman, together with his wife Beth are very active in the modern Christian scene, and as well as producing modern worship songs they have also written several books.

The CD case is not overtly Christian, and looks like the case of any indie album. The style in this CD is like the case, quite understated. Matt Redman has a style which to me is more background music than main attraction.

This CD is a retrospective of what he judges to be his most successful work, performed live. Personally I prefer the more polished version of the originals, but it's nice to have a 'best of' collection all in one place. There is a lot more energy in these live pieces though, and its clear to see where Matt Redman's roots are from.
on 24 May 2013
Matt Redman excels with this recording. he has an amazing talent for writing and performing worship songs. He truly does inspire and believers everywhere can praise God for his commitment and dedication to our Lord Jesus. Matt`s recordings have helped my praise to our beloved God. Thanks
on 29 April 2013
What can i say? Good, fantastic, marvelous, splendid, wonderful, fabulous, amazing, magnificent (i might be over exaggerating a bit lol) : ) I love this product and i recomend it
on 8 February 2013
"The Songs of Matt Redman Vol 1" Uplifting,inspired,worship music. I love it and will buy more of Matt Redman's recordings.
on 7 April 2014
Matt redman is a fabulous worship leader! He's got a great voice and the lyrics are both powerful uplifting! Loved this album!
on 25 November 2015
Matt Redman has been writing and recording for many years, and this now 10 year old album is, in my opinion, one of his best.
There are no bad songs here, my favourite being Blessed Be Your Name, The Heart Of Worship, Better Is One Day, Let Everything That Has Breath and The Father's Song.
Thanks Matt.
on 20 July 2014
Great songs, Will teach "Bless the Lord o my soul" to our church.
on 8 July 2016
I love Matt Reman's music. This is a re-purchase of an album I bought a few years ago which is lost. I have also ordered his 3cd compilation too.
on 8 March 2014
This was a really good purchase and came with excellent service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for this kind of thing.