Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle

Customer reviews

on 29 August 2016
Best sport mixer with no leaks - brought 2 one black and one green - would say the black one is pretty hard to judge when filling as hard to see through the mixer so would stay with the light colour next time.
on 25 September 2014
I actually bought this to carry my morning fruit smoothie with me, as I'm never hungry enough to have it before going out. and It's great because it just goes in my handbag, and it seals very well... no leakage at all!
on 28 June 2013
I really liked this product as compared to other mixer bottles the tops were always an issue, this one screws on very easily. It mixes powders really well with non left on the side. I clean it in the dishwasher and it has come out beautifully. Quality product, both my sons who are studying sporting subjects at university approve of the design so for me it must be good.
on 15 May 2017
Love love love this shaker! Only problem is choosing which colour!
on 30 July 2015
Very nice product, I will buy more for the rest of my family. It's very comfortable when traveling.
on 29 July 2014
very good and fast
on 6 July 2015
nice bottle,love
on 28 November 2013
This item is absolutely rubbish, it is incrediably hard to tighten and then to open, have no problem with the company they delivered as is, however product is rubbish !
on 5 June 2013
Perfect for protein drinks on the go. Small enough to carry with ease. Need to watch quantity of powder used as the actual water volume allowing for mixing space is small. For my Cambridge Weight Plan drinks I needed to mix a sachet in two portions or it was too concentrated. I also have the large bottle for everyday use, so this is primarily for when travelling. Seal good, but make sure you click it shut properly unless you fancy wearing your drink. Easy to wash. I find that these 'wire ball' style blender bottles are by far the most efficient at mixing protein shakes WITH NO LUMPS. Bingo Wings also get a bit of a workout whilst you are shaking your drink. Great product.