Customer reviews

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Xbox 360)

on 13 August 2017
Ordered ages ago. Good game. The missions are original and tactical with undercover missions, new experimental weapons and stuff. Nice mixture of aircraft. Challenging at times testing your skills. I really like it.
on 18 August 2017
Another flight game for my collection, not the best, but ok
on 29 May 2017
Excellent
on 2 December 2007
Had Blazing Angels (first one) loved that too! then blazing angels 2 comes out and what a great game this is too, various campaigns to test your skill. Also went online to play others from around the globe and found it to be great fun, I'm into shoot em' ups especially world war 2 scenarios. The planes are quite realistic and plenty to choose from (when fighting online)I'd say it's a game well worth the time depending on your taste of game, just to sum it up It's an all round entertaining game.
VINE VOICEon 19 February 2009
I bought this game in the sale, and just completed it last night. First thing to say, I found it very addictive, with easy to use controls, great graphics, detail and maps. I also liked the comic strip style links between missions and the general storyline. However the negative points for me were the more than cheesy stereotypes (English, German and Japanese).... typical American view of the war (can't win without them) and that although I am a keen gamer, I am nothing special, however managed to achieve ACE status on every mission. Also there was one almost impossible mission in the middle of the game that almost made me put it back on the shelf and forget about it. Have to say however look out for it at a reduced price and it's well worth a purchase, I don't recommend however paying nearly full price for it.
on 21 September 2011
I loved playing this game especially in the night with the lights off I know it's not a flight sim but it doesn't have to be it is perfect gives you that feel of WW2.
on 27 November 2013
This game takes the blueprint of it's predecessor and improves upon it by allowing new features (such as picking the plane you want to use for each mission, plus new weapons) to become available. As far as air combat goes it is a great game with a fun storyline and great little missions. Some, you will curse and snarl at, as they are infuriating, but the joy of actually completing them will be worth it. Have fun out there!
on 27 April 2016
Very good game.My boys are a little bit young,but they like it.
on 22 August 2014
Too hard for me but great for the expert types.
on 22 December 2014
Not used it as much as I expected