Blayztech BSH10 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones / Headset With Built-in Microphone , Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP , Noise Cancellation , Handsfree feature for mobile phones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Foldable Stereo Bluetooth Headset (behind the neck style) with built-in microphone
- Wirelessly enjoy Stereo music/sound from all A2DP enabled devices, including mobile phones, iPad and other tablets, PDAs, PCs
- Answer calls on your mobile using the built-in Microphone, music pauses automatically for you.
- Skip tracks and change volume on supported bluetooth enabled devices
- Built-in rechargeable Li-on battery, charge directly from USB port in 2-3 hours using supplied lead
Customers Also Shopped For
These headphones are great for use with any Bluetooth V2.1 compatible device and allow you to listen to music and also skip tracks and adjust volume using the buttons on the headset. You can also answer calls to your mobile phone using the built-in microphone and the music pauses automatically whilst you take your call. The headphones fold into a small package which will easily fit in your pocket. You can get up to 20 hours play time from the built-in battery which is charged using the included USB cable. Package Includes - Bluetooth V 2.1 Wireless Stereo Headphones with built-in MIC - USB charging cable - User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, they fell off the unit in the hallway and my puppy ate them! Ordered another set as they are worth every penny.
- there is a the micro-usb input for charging (but the headphones come with a cable)
- in the long run, due to the way the headphones are attached, they are not ideal to dress
- there's not much noise cancellation
The headphone are easy to set up with my iMac and work. However they cause some funkiness when using with Skype. You have to have the headphones already set as you audio device or they seem to crash Skype every time I select them from within Skype (this may be a Skype issue). I cannot get the mic to work with Skype, even though the mic works normally. I have read that this is a Skype issue in that not many Bluetooth devices to work with it.
Sound wise, they are fine for spoken word. Everything is nice and clear and there are no problems hearing people. However when listening to music through them, it sounds a bit off. The music sounds a little lower in volume and not as meaty. Still fine to listen to but if you are wanting a better sound, look for other headphone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
for the price, good quality headphones. I use it when on cross trainer and watching TV. sometimes when running. I would recommend them.Published on 28 Jan. 2014 by Mahendra Patel
I was given some of these as a birthday present, I felt they were so good at the price that I purchased a pair as a present for a friend. Easy to use a good value.Published on 2 Jan. 2014 by MR
Bought for my 17yr old, she has a small head, falls off the ears. Returning it! Not fit for purposePublished on 25 Dec. 2013 by Paul Jacobs
Very good product in this kind of price.
good sound quality, quickly connect to the device and has a long battery life.
good product overall
Dont let the price put you off !!
These are great, they connect very easy to my gadgets, Mobile, Bluetooth Transmitter (tv+ps3), batery life is great. Read more
very basic , lack of depth in the sound and even more expense pair, but everything else, its ok.....you get what you pay forPublished on 3 Nov. 2013 by mao kempson