- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
|Price:||£12.15 (£8.68 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£6.64 (35%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Blagdon Large Fresh Start for Ponds
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Removes harmful chlorine and heavy metals
- Adds a protective coating of Aloe Vera to protect against the aggressive effects of tap water
- Highly Effective
- Dosage chamber for easy application
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
All products are designed and manufactured by a leading UK water garden brand; Blagdon – The Pond Masters. With over fifty years experience in fish keeping and water gardening, you can be sure that all products manufactured by Blagdon will not only be beautiful, but designed specifically for successful fish keeping and water gardening.
You probably know that tap water contains chemicals such as chlorine and heavy metals which are harmful to fish and water borne wildlife. Blagdon Fresh Start should be used when ponds are first filled up, and whenever a pond is topped up with tap water to ensure the water is safe for your fish. If you have just bought a new pond, this is an essential item for you and your fish.
All in all, why look any further for the perfect product for your pond, when you could go with Blagdon: The Pond Masters?
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The dosage is important. You need to use the full dose to neutralise the maximum amount of chlorine found in domestic water.
UK Dosage (ml) = 0.11 x litres of water added
e.g 360 litres of water added: 0.11 x 360 = 39.6ml
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great purchase and does a great job for your pond water.Very Pleased Thank You.Published 19 days ago by marjorie marsh
This is ideal to help condition the water in your pond, ready for fish, after topping up with tap water or starting from scratch with a pond full of tap water.Published 1 month ago by J. Willetts